Chapter Eleven Part One

I Need U

Chapter Eleven

Taehyung

            Taehyung was reading an old book that he found in the nightstand when he heard a knock on the door. Jungkook had told him not to leave the room but if he ignored who was at the door it might cause more trouble. Deciding to protect them both instead of himself Taehyung cautiously walked over to the door before calling out, “Who is it?”

            It didn’t take long for him to get an answer at all, the person nearly shouting, “A friend not let me in! You and your boyfriend are literally the worst!”

            Opening the door Jungkook looked to see a short boy with spiky hair standing with a bright green umbrella with frogs all over it.

            “Can I come in, and by can I mean let me in because it’s pissing down cats and dogs.” The boy said, nearly bumping Taehyung as he forced his way into the motel room “Shut the door it’s cold out!” They said before taking a seat on the edge of their bed.

            “Uh…who the heck are you and how do you now my boyfriend?” Taehyung asked staring at this strange kid.

            “Oh that’s so rude he didn’t tell you about me! My name’s BamBam and you are Jungkook’s boyfriend, and don’t ask how I know because it’s simple. Everyone loves to gossip around here.”  

            “Um, Jungkook didn’t really have time to tell me anything because he got into a fight with-”

            “Yongguk, yes I know like I said the walls have ears. Anyway Suga sent me to watch you and make sure you don’t get into any more trouble.” BamBam said before kicking his feet up. “Your bed feels like utter crap, how do you two sleep on this let alone have ?”

            “We aren’t! I mean we haven’t done that yet…”Taehyung said. He needed to remember that this was his only cover keeping him here safely, he needed to act like Jungkook was his boyfriend. “Well why not, life’s too short ya know? Are you scared about it because really it only hurts the first few times and then it’s perfect.” The boy practically purred. “And by the looks of it Jungkook might be awesome in bed. At first I thought he was one of those five minutes of glory men but after hearing how he took down Yongguk, he’s probably a beast. I beat the boy just grabs you and has you at his mercy huh?”

            Blushing Taehyung didn’t know how to answer him. This boy had literally no brain to mouth filter or the boy simply didn’t care, either way Jungkook was feeling extremely uncomfortable.

            “Oh you must be the shy type, don’t worry I don’t bite unless you pay me too of course.” BamBam said smiling at the boy.

            “Wait you’re a-”

            “e? Well if you’re being technical then yes but I prefer the term ual helper. You wouldn’t believe how many people I have to teach to a-”

            “Okay I understand!” Taehyung shouted. “So how do you know Jungkook?” 

            “Oh he was sent to babysit me while I was moving in but obviously you needed him more than me.” BamBam said, picking up a magazine that was near his head.

            “Oh…well yea…he’s always rescuing me from my mistakes...” Taehyung said truthfully. Jungkook was kind of like his knight in shining armor, always ready to save the day and scold Taehyung right afterwards.

            “Tell me more about this boy of yours, how’d you two meet?” BamBam asked, giving Taehyung a pointed look before turning the page.

            “Well we met…” Taehyung didn’t want to say he ran into Jungkook getting jumped so he simply said, “In the city, we meet each other in the city at a CD store.” Taehyung said remembering the time Jungkook had sang so beautifully. It was the first time he had started to open up to Taehyung and that had made him really happy.

            “That’s pretty cute, I meet all my men through Suga if you know what I mean.” BamBam said, staring up at the ceiling, tossing his magazine to the floor.

            Taehyung stared at the boy and he felt bad, how had such a small kid end up in this situation.

            “Well I’ve told you some of my story, how about you? How did you get here?” Taehyung asked. When BamBam looked at Taehyung he almost regretted his decision before the boy got a wicked smile on his face and said, “I thought you’d never ask.”