Chapter Eight

I Need U

Chapter Eight

Jungkook

            After they finished eating he got another knock on the door. He didn’t have to tell V to leave, the boy already heading towards the bathroom. Jungkook was surprised to see Namjoon standing at the door. His eye was swollen shut, his bursting lip still oozing a bit at the side.

            “Suga wants to see you in room five, says he has a job for you to take care of.” The man said before leaving hurriedly.

            “Hey, it’s safe now,” Jungkook said shutting the door. V was standing in the middle of the room awkwardly, he looked very uncomfortable with the situation.

            “Hey, I have to go…when I do I need you to stay inside this room. These people here are dangerous and won’t think twice before hurting you.” Jungkook said heading for the door. He watched V nod his understanding before he opened the door and took off, just what did Suga need him to do?

Taehyung/V

            After Jungkook left Taehyung looked around the room. He didn’t actually know where they were anymore. He opened the night stand drawer and found an old phone book. It seemed that they were a few miles outside of the city. If they were lucky the cops wouldn’t look for them here, and having Suga here justified that reasoning. A drug lord wouldn’t stay where cops could easily find them, and if they could he probably paid them to not tell. While this seemed to be the safest place for them it was also the most dangerous for a reason. Having Jungkook working for drug dealers left a bad taste in his mouth and while he knew Jungkook was strong and could handle difficult situations he was still worried for the boy. Perhaps if he just looked around for a little bit and got back no one would notice him? He just wanted to see what they were up against. Dressing himself fully Taehyung grabbed the key to their room and opened the door, in search of much needed answers.

            When Taehyung left the room the first thing he noticed were a few people standing around a black van. Walking a bit closer behind a pole Taehyung could just barely pick out Jungkook. What was the boy doing? Taehyung didn’t get to find out however because he felt a sharp pain to the back of his head before falling forward. The last thing he heard was someone laughing softly.

Jungkook

            Before Jungkook got to room five someone waved the boy over. Deciding to quickly see what they wanted he made his way toward a black van. He was cautious however, he didn’t trust anyone these people and one wrong move could get him and Taehyung killed.

            “Ah so you’re the new recruit? Suga said you were some big tough guy but you seem pretty normal. The names, Hoseok but everyone calls me J-Hope. I’ll answer to either but I prefer J-Hope. It has such a nice ring to it does it not?” The tall boy said. His smile seemed sincere and that’s what scared Jungkook the most. Who smiled will working for a crazy drug lord?

            “Okay…I’m supposed to be going to room five though so I’ll be going now,” Jungkook said before J-Hope grabbed his arm. Jungkook immediately tensed up, he did not want to have to fight, and odds are he would loss because the other man had numbers on his side. 

            “Hey calm down, we are actually supposed to be moving what’s in this van into room five. I just want to make sure you can actually handle it. This is some serious stuff and we can’t have newbies messing up the business, if you understand what I mean?” J-Hope said his false frown making Jungkook shake his arm off his shoulder.

            “I can handle it, what am I supposed to move?” Jungkook asked.

            “Not what but who, I need you to take our friendly fellow into room five so they can get ready for work. Don’t worry about touching them though, I promise their clean. You can even try em’ out but you need to ask Suga first of course.”

            es…Suga wanted him to move people. Drugs and human trafficking, just perfect.

            “No need, I don’t need a…a .” He grit out.

            “Ah…Suga said you had a boyfriend here with you, but boyfriends can get boring and we have the best here for sale. I’m sure they could show you a new trick or two.” J-Hope said but Jungkook just shook his head and said not interested.

            “Alright then, no need to poke at a dead cow and all that.” J-Hope said raising his hands in the air in mock surrender. “Okay so can you please direct our lovely BamBam into room five? Make sure he’s comfortable in his new home.” J-Hope said. Jungkook watched as a very thin and short boy whose head was covered up by a bag be dragged out from the van. This boy was a child…

            “Alright…” Jungkook said before wrapping his arm around BamBam, soft but still firm enough to message the kid the running would be a very bad idea. Jungkook was surprised when they didn’t make a word and just walked a little slowly in order not to trip over his own bare feet.

            The door to room five opened up with a soft turn of the knob and Jungkook pulled BamBam inside. Once inside Jungkook felt his stomach turn uneasily. There inside the room was a bed similar to his and V’s but this one had satin sheets, with a pair of cuffs in the head board. On the nightstand table were bottles of what Jungkook could only guess were bottles of lube. This was a slave room.

            “You’re here,” Jungkook said but the boy only lifted up the paper bag from his head, blinking his eyes adjusting to the artificial light of the room.  

            “You don’t have to stay in here if you don’t want, I know the whole routine by now.” The boy said before walking towards the bathroom.

            “I think I have to stay here even if you say I don’t need to.” Jungkook said before following the boy. He did turn around slightly when he heard the boy turn the water to the tub on to try and give the boy privacy and was surprised when he heard the boy laugh even.

            “I don’t care if you see me Mr. Guard sir, loads of people do already. They even have to pay for it.” BamBam said before slipping into the water. Jungkook turned around to face the boy. He had full cheeks, and deep brown hair. He looked utterly adorable and way to innocent to be a slave, but his face is probably the reason he’s here in the first place.

            “That isn’t my name,” Jungkook said before looking around the bathroom, extremely displeased with the situation.

            “Well I don’t know your name now do I? What do they call you Mr. Dark and mysterious. You know your type are all the same, you act all tough but when you get into bed you cry and only last about five minutes, I’m lucky if I can even get off.” BamBam said.

            Yes, this boy had the face of an angel but his mouth was pure sin.

            “Jungkook,”

            “Really, that’s not a very common name around these parts.”

            “Oh and BamBam is?” Jungkook said glaring at the boy.

            “Please, BamBam is not my real name. e remember? They thought I should have a name that would make old man practically cream their pants before even seeing me.”

            “Do you always talk so…vulgarly?” Jungkook was used to hearing words like that, he wasn’t a prude but BamBam did in fact look like a child. This whole situation was ed up.

            “Honey, I for a living I think I am inclined to talk however the I want.” BamBam said glaring hard at Jungkook.

            “Oh I’m sorry I didn’t mean to disrespect your day job.” Jungkook snapped back. How long was he supposed to babysit this kid?

            “You know I’ve heard your name only once before, I was by another e I knew. They were such a fragile little thing, not ready for a world like this. The way they spoke of their Jungkook made them seem like some sort of hero. They swore that he was going to find them.”

            “Oh yea, did his friend find them?” Jungkook asked, interested enough in the story.

            “Hell no and they stopped crying their name out in their sleep after the first couple of times being sold. There is no such thing are heroes in this world.”

            Jungkook couldn’t argue with that logic but BamBam was wrong. He had a friend he was looking for and he was going to find the no matter what. Jungkook was about to ask what the other es name was until he heard a scream come from the other room.

            “You should probably go check that out, no one is supposed to be working right now and Suga hates it when you lackeys don’t follow orders, besides looking at your face totally ruins my relaxation time.” Jungkook wanted to stay but he also didn’t want someone to get hurt. The old Jungkook would have said ignore it and that it wasn’t his business, but hearing BamBam speak the way he did and hear the story of the old person they knew. Jungkook decided that while he was no hero maybe he could be one for today.

            Rushing from the room Jungkook has happy that the door to room four where the scream had been heard from was open. Jungkook however was extremely pissed to see that the cuffs on the bed that were exactly like BamBam’s contained a body, a body that just so happened to belong to V.