Chapter Twenty Four

I Need U

Chapter Twenty Four

BamBam

            The room was filled with a soft cloud of smoke as BamBam took another drag from his cigarette, pulling the smoke into his lungs to try and soothe his mind. Ever since Jungkook had gotten here everything was going to . Yoongi wasn’t acting like himself anymore, he was crazed almost and BamBam had enough of crazy owners in one life time. When BamBam met Yoongi and was rescued from the boy’s father Yoongi had promised that things would be different for the better, and BamBam was stupid enough to almost believe him. Jimin looked at Yoongi as if he was a god, and while he did rescue them from bad times he was doing nothing to keep it that way. Fights were breaking out, he was killing people again and it all started with Jungkook.

            “Wow, that felt…that was amazing.” The random man said next to BamBam. What was his name again? Oh it didn’t matter really as long as he got paid. This man’s name may as well be Benjamin because that’s what he was being paid with.

            “You can go now,” BamBam said, putting his cigarette out at the far side table. He could see that his phone had gone off and only two people carried his number so it had to have been important if they were texting him.

            “Oh…um yea, can I see you again baby?” The man asked, leaning in to kiss BamBam. BamBam let the man have his few extra minutes of happiness before pulling back and saying, “If you want to see me you know what to do,” Before pointing at the door. Yongguk was standing outside in case a customer didn’t listen to BamBam’s instructions, luckily this man was not stupid so he nodded and left.

 As he walked away Yongguk peeped his head inside and said, “When are you going to let me have a piece of that beautiful ? You know I have money.”

“You could bring me a million dollars and I’d never you. I have some sort of standards you know?”

“Please a hooker with standards? I learn something new every day,” Yongguk said closing the door, finally leaving BamBam in peace.

Reaching over for his phone he saw that Jimin had texted him, saying that it was urgent. Of course he had lied to Jungkook when the boy asked if he knew anything about Jimin, but obviously that back-fired because why on earth would he be talking to him. The boy knew he still hated him. Hitting the dial button, BamBam called Jimin.

“BamBam I’ve been calling all day, why didn’t you answer?” Jimin asked quickly.

“Sorry but I was too busy ing, now what’s so urgent that you had to call me?”

“Jungkook! My brother is here, and his friend found me. BamBam he said you were the one that gave away information, why didn’t you tell me Jungkook was here?”

“Oh so that Jungkook was your Jungkook?” BamBam asked, playing stupid to the boy. BamBam hated Jimin, and if things played out well he could get rid of him with Jungkook.

“Yes! BamBam he can’t be here, this isn’t the type of place for Jungkook. You need to help get my brother and his friend out of here.”

“Oh and why should I help you, Jungkook isn’t my problem he’s yours. I could care less what happens to the boy, especially after he strangled me!”

“He strangled you? Jungkook never used to be violent…but that’s not the point you getting him to leave doesn’t just help me it helps you as well.”

“Oh yea, and how’s that? Enlighten me.”

“Because I saw Yoongi cuddled up with Jungkook’s friend. It seems that he has taken a liking to the boy.”

Well BamBam wasn’t expecting that, he thought Yoongi might have put a bullet in the boy instead of cuddling him. Having Jimin there was bad enough but to add another pet to his collection of special people? Yea no, BamBam wanted to be the only one in Yoongi’s eyes and if he had to team up with Jimin to do so then so be it. So swallowing his pride BamBam said, “What do you need me to do?”