Chapter Twenty Five

I Need U

Chapter Twenty Five

Jungkook

            Sliding out of the car clutching his rib, Jungkook made his way to Jooheon’s barn. The man spotted Jungkook right away, but so did everyone else. Jungkook was sent to work right away, even in his state. He was sure his ribs were probably broken and he had never felt so beaten down before in his life, but he also felt more powerful than before. He might have finally found Jimin and he had someone he could count on now. Jungkook just needed to hope that Taehyung was right about the plan and then they could make their escape, all of them together.

            “Jungkook…follow me inside please.” Jooheon said, that smile that he first had when he met Jungkook gone from his face, leaving nothing but sorrow in the boys eyes. Jungkook limped his way to Jooheon’s house, ignoring the snickering from Suga’s other workers.

            Jungkook only made it to the front door before falling forward, just barely missing Jooheon’s arms. His body hurt terribly and even with Jooheon’s gentle hold on him everything still hurt like hell. Jooheon practically dragged Jungkook to the bathroom, sitting the boy on the edge of the bathtub.

            “We have to get you cleaned up okay?” Jooheon said reaching for Jungkook’s shirt but Jungkook softly pushed him away.

            “I need to bring back the shipment to Suga or he’ll hurt Taehyung again. I can take it but Taehyung doesn’t deserve to be hurt because of me.” Jungkook said, trying to sound sincere. He knew that Suga hadn’t hurt Taehyung much and after the way Taehyung was talking about their interactions Jungkook was pretty sure he would never hurt Taehyung the way he had hurt Jungkook physically. What Jungkook didn’t know however was what Suga had told his brother. Was he aware of everything that happened at the motel or did he only know the pieces of information that Suga thought his brother should know.

            “Don’t worry about that, the others will move the stuff and they wouldn’t dare say anything against me if I asked them not too, they trust me and I trust them. Please let me try to fix this, my brother…he shouldn’t have done this in the first place.” Jooheon said leaning back.

            “I shouldn’t have attacked BamBam like that, but I was angry and I lost it and got punished because of it. I didn’t follow his rules.” Jungkook said looking at Jooheon, searching his face.

            “While attacking BamBam was a ty thing to do my brother shouldn’t have taken things this far, things need to change, but enough of that. I’ll handle my brother, you just try to stay out of trouble alright?”

            Jungkook watched Jooheon carefully, the boy didn’t seem to be lying, even though he wasn’t fully paying attention to Jungkook either, had something else happened? Jungkook’s best bet was to stay in Jooheon’s good graces, maybe then he could learn more about Suga.

            “Yea, I can do that…but could you maybe do something for me? It’s just a small favor really.” Jungkook asked.

            Raising his eye brow as he gathered up the supplies he needed to treat Jungkook with Jooheon said, “Go for it.”

            “Is there any way I could contact Taehyung, just to make sure he doesn’t get hurt. I…I feel bad for putting him in this situation and I just want to make sure he’s okay. Is there any way I could maybe borrow your phone to give him a call?” Jungkook asked, needing to see where Taehyung was with his plan.

            “Um, my brother really wouldn’t like it if I did that. You’re kind of on punishment right now and me even doing so much as patching you up could cause more problems than solve them but you’re hurt bad and you won’t be able to actually work for him in the state that you’re currently in so I figure he won’t be to mad at me helping you…but if it makes you feel better I highly doubt my brother would hurt Taehyung. He isn’t the type.” Jooheon said, putting a damp cotton swab against Jungkook’s temple. The pain from the rubbing alcohol on his open skin, giving him an instant head ache.

            “Doesn’t seem like the type? I find that very hard to believe,” Jungkook said coughing, wiping away a bit of blood that came from his mouth.

            “Don’t worry, at least not about Taehyung for now. I’ll try to get my brother to go easy on the boy though but that’s the best I can do.” Jooheon said sadly.

            “It’s fine…I’ll figure something out.” Jungkook said as Jooheon continued to patch him up. Yea he’d figure something out, because if he didn’t he feared for their lives. Taehyung had said Suga had an interest in him and Jungkook wanted to get Taehyung away from the man as soon as possible, because as far as he was concerned those that he took an interest in did not live a very happy life.