Chapter Seventeen

I Need U

Chapter Seventeen

Jungkook

            Jungkook had never been one to care about others, in fact he hardly even cared about himself. There was only one other person in the world that he wanted protect and he had failed them, he had failed Jimin. When he first met Jimin in the foster care system, he thought he was the most wonderful thing in the world. A ray of sunlight in his dark eyes, and when Jimin had gotten separated from Jungkook well he vowed to find his brother because without Jimin what use was there for Jungkook? Jimin gave him a reason to live and he’d do anything to get that back.

            When Jungkook had met Taehyung the boy was supposed to be nothing but a means to find the one he truly cared about but things changed. Taehyung had wormed his way into Jungkook’s life and Jungkook forgot when he stopped wanting to fight the boy. He cared about Taehyung and because he cared too much he hurt him. Jungkook was reckless and that had done nothing but hurt his body, but bodies would heal. Jungkook was more used to this pain than Taehyung and because of him Taehyung was being tormented. Jungkook was toxic…

            Jungkook had tried to fight the guards off but nothing was working and Taehyung’s screams were only getting louder. The thudding against the door told him of what was happening to the poor boy. Jungkook wished that it wasn’t true but he could hear Taehyung clearly yell words of, “No… don’t!”

            Suga was ruining something Jungkook was beginning to cherish and it was driving him mad. When Suga finally surface from the room the first thing Jungkook noticed was the blood, and then the smug smile on his face as Suga adjusted his pants.

            “My Jungkook, that boy sure is a screamer now isn’t he? I bet you have to cover his mouth half the time or was that you’re little friends first time? He sure felt tight like a .” Suga said, earning multiple laughs from people around the room. Jungkook was shaking on the ground as he looked at Suga. That man…that devious man took away everything.

            “Oh don’t look at me like that Jungkook, you knew what would happen if you did something to piss me off.” Suga said, his voice going from calm to practically bored. “I bet you’ll think about your choices next time. You should be thanking me really, I left him breathing and because I’m such a saint I’ll even let you go see him.” Suga said, walking around the room to reach for a towel and wipe the blood…Taehyung’s blood from his hands.

            “Be quick though, you still have a lot of work to do for me.” Suga said, waving off the guards that were holding him down. When Jungkook first charged forward he fell back to the ground, earning even more laughs of hysteria from the guards but he ignored them, focused on the destination ahead.

            Stepping inside the room Jungkook first noticed all the blood on the walls, next he found his friend, whose were clothes torn to shreds. Jungkook let out a sob when he saw the blood on Taehyung’s thighs and the many bite marks that littered Taehyung’s once clear skin. He moved as fast as he could to the bed and shook the boy.

            “Taehyung…Taehyung wake up…Tae please!” Jungkook cried as he scooped the boy up into his arms. Jungkook hadn’t cried like this in years, hadn’t begged like this in ages but he needed the boy to wake up. Jungkook would give anything to see the boy’s smile again.

            When he felt the body fidget he pulled back to wipe look at him and when Taehyung finally woke up it was with a yell.

            “Don’t touch me, leave me alone!” Taehyung yelled, his voice thick from screaming so long.

            “It’s me Jungkook! Taehyung stop fighting.” Jungkook urged the boy, as he earned more hits from the boy. Taehyung soon stopped once he did in fact notice that it was Jungkook and not Suga and began to cry. Taehyung looked over his torn clothes, the blood on his thighs and placed a hand up onto his neck which ached all over where Suga had kissed and bit into his skin.

            “I…I’m so sorry this happened to you. I should have been stronger to stop him from touching you. I should have fought harder.” Jungkook cried out, chocking on the words.

            Taehyung watched the boy crumble before him until he remembered the main piece of information. Suga hadn’t actually him.

            “Jungkook stop, I’m okay…Jungkook look at me.” Taehyung said reaching for the boy but Jungkook just laughed.

            “You’re in shock Taehyung, how could you say that when you were just…you were just ?”

            “But I wasn’t, Suga just…he only made the marks to make you think that he did. Look the blood came from my hand.” Taehyung said, showing Jungkook the rag covered hand. Suga must have wrapped it before leaving.

            “He didn’t do it…it was only a message that he could if he wanted to.” Taehyung said but Jungkook still looked shaken up. Taehyung had seen Jungkook enraged many times but frightened? He never saw him like this.

            Taehyung reached to lift Jungkook’s eyes from his ruined attire but Jungkook quickly caught his hand, scaring Taehyung at how fast he did it.

            “Jungkook what…?” Taehyung asked before he felt the softest brush against his lips…and heard the softest whisper he’d ever heard. “I’m sorry…”