Chapter Nineteen

I Need U

Chapter Nineteen

Jungkook

            As Taehyung was describing what he wanted to do the only words that flew through his head was the repetition of the word no. The things Taehyung was saying was completely crazy.

            “Tae that is an extremely bad idea, if you even get remotely close to him like that you know what he’d do to you, what he’d use you for. We have to find another way to get close to him. Maybe I could try to win his loyalty back, I mean he didn’t kill me right away?” Jungkook tried to say but he knew Taehyung had the better idea.

            “That isn’t going to work and you know it. It has to be me, besides if I get close enough I might even be able to see your brother. Maybe then he’ll be able to help us from the inside before we can escape.” Taehyung said nodding his head.

            Jungkook looked at Taehyung and he knew what his answer would be, the boy was ready to do this, so Jungkook had to be as well.

            “Alright…so how are you going to get close to Suga?” He asked curious as to how the boy would actually pull it off.

            “We act…I have to act like I hate you because of this and you need to be sad and heartbroken because of it, but I don’t mean it alright. You’re the only person I can count on right now okay? This has to go flawlessly.” Taehyung said before waiting for Jungkook’s approval. Once the boy gave him the thumbs up, Taehyung began to yell again.

Suga

            While Suga wiped off his hands he pulled out his phone to call his brother Jooheon. He needed to know when the next batch of drugs was ready to be picked up. When he sent Jungkook to go on the trip to his brother’s farm he knew that he should keep an eye on him. The boy most likely had something planned he just didn’t know what. Suga had tried the whole good leader thing but people did not respect those that were nice, they respected monsters.

            His brother had used to tell him that he missed the way things used to be in a simpler time, but he stopped after Suga put a bullet in his shoulder. Suga couldn’t let anyone change his mind, when people clouded his mind he lost control of everything he worked so hard to get. His title changed from what it once as and now people called him mad, but if that struck fear in the hearts of those that worked for him than so be it.

            “Hey boss how was it ing into that boy, the way he was screaming I bet you really gave it to him!” One of his lackey workers said. Suga didn’t even spare him a glance before pulling out his gun and shooting the man between his eyes.

            “Clean that up…” Suga told the rest of them. Contrary to belief Suga hated useless violence such as . That’s why he took so much care to the es that worked for him. If there was one thing that someone shouldn’t do to another person Suga would say . It ruined people in the most devious way and it stole their soul’s right from their bodies. Suga did not want to ever do that and anyone who decided to try would surely earn a present from Suga’s gun.

            Suga was about to leave to go see his brother because the simple minded man wouldn’t pick up, probably too busy playing with that annoying dog of his that Suga had bought for him until he heard yelling from the room Jungkook and Taehyung were in.

            “Get away from me, I hate you!” He heard Taehyung rasp out, his voice still messed up from when Suga had ordered him to scream. Suga quickly walked toward the door and opened it to see Taehyung covering his body with his hands as he cried.

            “I hate you Jungkook! I should have never have come here with you! You said everything would be better here…” Taehyung said chocking on a sob.

            Suga looked to see that Jungkook had his own hands wrapped around his legs as he took Taehyung’s violent words to heart.

            “You two need to shut up…” Suga said, his voice almost monotone. He did not have time for this, he just wanted to go see his brother, check on BamBam and then go to sleep.  

            “I don’t want to go back with him! He’s a complete up, just let me go I won’t tell anyone about this I swear it!” Taehyung said hysterically. Blinking at the boy Suga just sighed before walked over to the boy who shook with each step he took.

            “No go away!” Taehyung yelled kicking his legs out but Suga easily caught the boy and lifted him up.

            “I’ll put him somewhere else for the time being, Jungkook go home and wait for your next task.” Suga said before walking out with the wriggling boy. The rest of Suga’s gang members looked on with a mixture of emotions, some looked pleased while the newer ones looked scared for the boy.

            Suga however could care less about what they thought as he took the angry boy with him. Suga had made it just a few rooms down until he couldn’t take it anymore and dropped the boy to the ground.

            “Stop screaming! You are annoying the out of me and I will not have it anymore. You wanted to get away from your friend so I took you away now you will shut up or I will give you a reason to shut the up, understood?” Suga nearly growled out at the end. Taehyung sniffed but at least he shut his pretty lipped mouth.

            Getting to the room he was looking for that was actually placed behind the motel where people didn’t know were rooms Suga opened a door and shoved Taehyung inside before yelling, “Stay here.” After that he quickly made his way to his car and off to his brother’s house.