Chapter 2

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

He hold his guitar bag, put the other hand in his pocket. Volume up his earphones to shut himself from everyone around him. Walking through the girl who melting by just saw him walking. Totally ignore the world.

“Who is that ? Seems like he got lots of attention from all the girls here. Waa so lucky.” Siwon blankly said it while looking at the hot boy. “Lucky my . You're here to study right so focus. Now go or you're going to be late for your first class.” Sulli quickly stop him from dreaming.

“You are such a boring sister. Please make some friend here or you'll be just the same as you're in high school.” Siwon making his annoyed face. “Yaa Choi Siwon !”

“Bye !” Siwon leave Sulli before she could say anything. “Yaishhh ! Such a turn off.” So there's sulli again, talking alone. “Sulli !!” Someone excitedly call her. She turned her head and saw her bestfriend running towards her.

 

“Heyy. Sorry about yesterday. I leave first because my sister ask me to accompany her for window shopping.” Krystal explaining herself. “No. Its okay. You don’t have to be sorry.”

Krystal jung is the only friend who stayed beside Sulli no matter what happen. The two of them always stick together like a bond sister. Krystal know almost everything about Sulli and so did Sulli.

“Why you look so mad earlier ? You seriously freak people out cause you like to babbling alone.” Krystal laugh while walking together with Sulli. “Siwon pissed me off so that's why.” Sulli answered her.

“Where is he ?” Krystal suddenly ask her. “You are too obvious, seriously.” Sulli chuckles as she saw krystal change her grimace. “What ?!” Krystal put his weird grimace. “Like I don’t know there's something going on between the two of you.” Sulli walk leaving krystal behind, clueless.

 

“Sulli ! Wait for me.” As she try to reach Sulli, she bumped into someone. Hard. Making all of their things fall. “Yaa ! Watch your steps !” Deep voice is all Krystal heard. She look up and saw an handsome-charming boy infront of her.

“I.um. I'm sorry. I should've walk carefully.” She lost her word. Amazed by seeing the boy. “Krystal ! Are you alright ?!” Sulli shake krystal body. “Next time ask your friend here to walk properly. She got eyes for no reason.” He take all his things and walk away.

“Oh my god, that is so rude ! Hey !...” Krystal stop Sulli before she do anything worse. “Its my fault, just let it go.” Sulli then help krystal to take her things. “Are you guys alright ?”

“Oh, oppa.” Yonghwa help to hold Krystal's guitar. “Krystal, why are you still stand like this ?” Sulli pick her finger. “Sulli-ya, I think I'm in love.” Yonghwa burst into laugh as he heard that. “What did you just said ?!” Sulli scrunched her eyebrow.

 

The three of them sit at the table nearer. “That's what I thought she would said.” Yonghwa still with his laugh. “What do you mean by that ?” Sulli still didn’t get it. “Cant you see it ? He is seriously handsome. Oh my god, so hot.” Krystal wave her hand to fan herself.

“Okay stop it krystal. He just curse you and you fall for him ?” Sulli didn’t satisfied. “Who cares ? As long as his handsome.” Krystal confession making yonghwa chuckles and sulli round her eyes even wider.

“You didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter