Chapter 4

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Siwon walk together with krystal to the college café. They saw sulli sitting alone and was deeply looking at something. “What is she looking at ? I've never saw she look so focus like that.” Krystal chuckles, walking towards sulli’s place.

“Same here.” Siwon replied. “Hello my beautiful noona.” Siwon pick his finger infront of Sulli as he and krystal sit beside. Sulli awake from her focus towards something. She look at the two of them.

“Woww, are you guys on date or something ?” Sulli let out a small chuckles. “No but it seems like you does.” Siwon attack her back. “What ?” Sulli scrunched eyebrow. “I know everything about you, don’t try to hide anything from me.”

“Siwon, stop freaking me out. You sounds like a psycho, pathetic and stalker.” Sulli turn her face into a boring grimace. “Thank you Sulli, you are so welcome. You lucky that krystal is here. If not….”

“Okay stop you two ! I don’t know how you guys can live under the same roof. Always bickering.” Krystal cut the two of them, shaking her head. “where have you been ? I'm waiting for like an hour. Erghhh.” Sulli start to babbling.

“Sulli, relax. You look like a grumpy nanny if you keep babbling like this. Learn to smile and laugh okay.” Krystal put both of her hand to Sulli cheek making sulli angrily push her hands away.

Siwon just laugh after he heard that. “Yeahh no wonder you look old than your age. People always thought you were two years older from me. Well said krystal. Hahaha.” Siwon still with his laugh.

“Ha ha very funny. You know what, you guys really match with each other.” Sulli making her disgust face. “You think so ?! Hah thank you. Please vote for us for incoming prom.” Siwon put his arm around krystal, she just smile looking at the twins.


“Oh my god !! Jung baby ! Is that you ?! Krystal !” Krystal look up that familiar voice. “Seohyun ! Arghhhhh !” She get up from her sit, shouting and running to hug seohyun. People around the café weirdly watching the two of them who are now excitedly hugging each other.

“Its been a long time ! You look pretty as always.” Seohyun still cheering after she found her long lost bestfriend. “No I'm just like the old me but for sure you look prettier now.” Krystal replied.

“Here let me introduce you with my friend.” Krystal grab Seohyun hand and walk her toward the table. Sulli and Siwon blankly look at them. “This is Choi Sulli and Choi Siwon. They're twins and my bestfriend.” Krystal introduce them.

“Hi, I'm Seohyun. Just sulli would be better.” Seohyun shake hand with the two of them. “I know you. You're Yonghwa oppa’s girlfriend right ?” Sulli smiles. “Wait, how did you know that ?” Seohyun ask her.

“You might not remember me but we met on the register day. If you still remember, I'm the girl who sit with yonghwa oppa at the stone stairs over there.” Her explanation making Seohyun turn her face into ‘ahhh’ grimace.

“Sorry I was a jerk to you. Well I'm the kind of over protective girlfriend so… Heee.” Sulli found her eye smile is the cutest. “Its okay. I don’t mind.” Sulli smile back to her. “So you two have met each other. Good then !” Krystal cut in.

“So what major are you in ? I didn’t know that you like this kind of future.” Krystal start to ask Seohyun. “Well I think I’m quite a good actress.” Seohyun answered her. “And I know you must be music student right ?” As the two of them continue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter