Chapter 25

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Thank you for the ride lay.” Sulli thanks Lay for driving her to chanyeol's house. Sulli agreed to spend her weekend at the Park’s place without chanyeol consent. It also to help chanyeol recover from his nightmares.

“No problem, just give me a call if you need anything.” She smile and nod her head and close the car door.

 


“Hey, sorry. I’m late.” Yoora welcoming sulli with hug. “Thank you sulli, thanks that you’re willing to help him.” Sulli hug her back. “Because I need him as much as he need me and I care about him. He already asleep ?”

“I think so, he didn’t walk out from the room since he got home.” Yoora help sulli and show the room that she’s going to stay for two day. The room is tidy and full furnished. “I hope you are okay with this room.”

“It’s more than okay. Thanks.” Sulli smile. “So I’ll let you tide up your things first. If you need anything, don’t hesitate to call me. I’ll be in the living room.”

Sulli nods to what yoora said. She began to unpack her things and soon join yoora at the living room. Yoora invite her to sit and prepare hot chocolate for her.

 

“Where’s Mrs Shin ?” Yoora startled. “Uh. She’s in the hospital, night duty.” Sulli nod her head. “You must be tired right ? Have to look after him at night and getting ready for work in the morning.”

“Well, who else going to take care of him if it’s not me right ? We only have each other anyway.” Yoora gives sulli her sweet smile. “Can I know more about what happen that night ? I mean, the day of the tragic accident.”

“chanyeol didn’t tell you the whole story ?” she shake her head to yoora’s question. “He did tell me but maybe there’s something that I still don’t know.”

 

Yoora sigh. “chanyeol … he is not just blame himself because of the accident.” Sulli frown. “What do you mean ?”

“After the accident, we find out about my dad had brain cancer. Third stage.” Her jaws dropped. “My dad purposely made like he was cheating my mom but the fact is, he just trying to lure us to forget about him when he’s gone. His bestfriend told us.”

“my mom was so sad because his not telling the truth about his cancer and chanyeol got even guilty as he scold my dad that night because he think that my dad cheating with another women.”

“He didn’t tell me about this part. I’m so sorry yoora.” She hold yoora’s hand. “It’s okay, things happen for a reason. We have to keep moving forward and let go of the past.” Yoora bitterly smile.

 

They suddenly jolt when they heard loud banged from chanyeol’s room. Yoora get up from her seat and stepping quickly on the stairs to his room, followed by sulli. They also heard chanyeol screaming loudly.


“chanyeol !” yoora snap the door knob but chanyeol lock it. “Why ?! What happen ?!” sulli widened her eyes. “He lock the door, he usually didn’t lock it.” As yoora finished her sentence, they heard glass mirror shattered into pieces. Seems like chanyeol throw something to break it.

“chanyeol !!” the two of them screaming calling for his name. “I’ll get the spare key downstairs.” Yoora quickly run off. “chanyeol ! You can hear me right ? Its sulli.” Chanyeol stop from throwing his things.

“I’m here. Let me in please. Don’t hurt yourself.” Sulli try to convince him. “Go away ! I don’t need you !” that’s all she heard. “But I still need you.”

“Here, I got the key.” Yoora clumsily hand sulli the key. She unlock the door and eyes widened as they walk in, his room has turn into a mess. “Get out.” Chanyeol fiercely looking at the two of them.

“And why are you here ?” he turn to sulli.. “I’m here to help you.” She try to take a step closer but chanyeol quickly put the piece of shattered mirror to his pulse. “Chan-chanyeol ? What are you trying to do ?” yoora stuttering.

“I’m so sick of all that stupid nightmares. Let me just die with it.” He breathlessly talk. “No. chanyeol. Please. I know everything. I told you right, that it’s not your fault for your dad’s death, so did my parents.” Sulli slowly talk, with her step slowly moving towards him.

“You don’t know how it feels.” He’s crying in his talk, still insist to cut his pulse. “You don’t have to do this. I’m here, willing to help you.”

 

“Remember when the first time you confessed to me that you love me ? It bring joy to me. When I know the whole story, I remembered our happy and sweet memories. That’s when I know everything going to fine, if you are with me.”

“Remember when the first time I kiss you and you brag how is it I’m the one who kissed you first, it supposed to be you.” Sulli smile, looks like chanyeol fall for her word. Yoora is some kind of impressed.

“Look at me. You said that you loves the view when you look at me, you feel like you are at peace when you see me smiling or in the deep thoughts.” Sulli still with her smile, she’s getting closer to him.

“I was your pretty girl right ? No one has ever said that I’m pretty, compliment me as much as you do. Who’s going to do that after this ?”

 

“I kill both of your paren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter