Chapter 15

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Its been a week after the announcement of the collaboration. Three major are working hard to make a perfect stage meanwhile music student, just have to settle down the lyrics for their composed song.

Sehun is all energetic as he know he will have the stage with sulli, he have to look the best infront of sulli just to win her heart back. Sooyoung and hyoyeon also contribute their choreography.

The whole college are buzzing about the incoming stage and were so excited to watch it. “Okay ! That's it, great job guys.” Sooyoung act like she was the leader between the four of them.

 

“Sehun-shi. How was your solo choreography?” Hyoyeon curiously asked him. They're all sweating and busy wiping their whole body. “Well, I'm still working on it. Since the song is kinda emotional, I have to done it right.” Sehun long explanation.

“I am so jealous with you. I wish I could have solo stage too.” Sooyoung is sighing. “But you guys are also great. Its just because they need to choose only one of us. Don’t think too much.” Sehun kinda feel guilty as he is the only one having the solo.

“Oh anyway, did you perhaps have something to do with sulli ? I mean I witnessed something at the café not long time ago. You, Chanyeol sunbaenim and of course sulli.” Sooyoung asking without hesitation.

Kai’s looking at sehun, so did sehun. “You don’t just look at me, its your story not mine.” Hyoyeon laugh hearing kai getting himself away. “I didn't ask for your help.” Sehun rolled his eyes.

“Are you will or not going to tell me ? I mean we're going to work together with them later. I don't want any problem occurred.” Even though sooyoung look like someone who always think about herself, she's professional when it comes to dancing.

“She’s um.. She's my ex girlfriend.” Sooyoung and hyoyeon shows their kinda shock reaction, rounding their eyes.

“And what ? You still crave for her love ?” Kai’s chuckling as he heard sooyoung sarcastic word. “Girl, don’t talk if you don’t know anything.” Sehun annoyed.

“Whatever just don’t be late for practice tomorrow. Lets go hyoyeon.” Both of them grab their bags and sweater. “Better late than never.” Sehun try to boiled sooyoung.

“I swear I'll cursed you until you came earlier than me. Wanna bet ? Watch me.” Sooyoung talk while she's walking with hyoyeon out of the practice room.

“Bye guys.” Hyoyeon shake her head. He know sehun and sooyoung never talk good with each other even though they're friends. Sehun and kai just wave back to hyoyeon laughing at the mad sooyoung.

 

~.~

 

Kai saw krystal from afar, she's walking alone. “Hey, you go ahead first. I'll catch up later, got some stuff to do.” Sehun just nod his head.

He’s following Krystal route without being notice. Krystal stop at wood chair near to the college small lake. She took of her earphones and take out her guitar. Kai is still looking at her.

“Should I greet her or I shouldn't ?” He’s scratching his head. Krystal start to strum her guitar and yes she's singing along too. His amazed cause of Krystal's voice.

 

But then krystal stop playing and big sigh came from . “I didn't know that you can actually sing.” She startled. Look up to see kai smiling widely at her.

“What do you want ?” She suddenly don’t know why her heart race seeing that smile. “Nothing. I just heard you singing so here I am.” Kai’s lying.

Without hesitate, kai sit beside Krystal. She still weirdly looking at him. “Look, if you trying to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter