Chapter 22

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey, are you free tonight ? My mom invite you for dinner at my place.” Sulli checking the message she received from chanyeol.

“Yes sure, I would love to plus I haven’t introduce myself yet to your mom and your sister.” She tap the send button

“Alright. I’ll pick you up at 8 tonight. At your place of course.” Sulli smile while heading to her class.

 

“What’s up ?” krystal curiously asked sulli as soon as sulli sit beside her. “chanyeol invite me for dinner at his place tonight.” She happily answered.

“Oh my god ! Are you guys moving into a phase on making ou …” sulli shut using both of her hands, rounding her eyes.

“krystal Jung. If I’m your mother, you are so grounded for saying such thing.” She shook her head. “Ops, sorry.” Krystal put on the mischievous smile.

“Dinner with his family you narrow minded. Clear enough ?” sulli try to swipe away krystal’s dirty thought. “Well … who know what’s going to happens next …” she earn a smack from sulli.

She start to babbling which getting attention from the other student from the class. “Shut it sunbae’s girlfriend. Your boyfriend wouldn’t want you guys to fail just because you talk too much about them.” One of the girls so called haters sarcastically talk gaining laugh from the other.

“Don’t worry about our grades because we are definitely above you. Even if we fail.” Krystal boiled the girls back.

 

~.~

 

“Mom, look who’s excited here ?” yoora teasing her brother. “Of course ! You and mom will totally fall for her sweet smile. Believe me.” Chanyeol widely smile, helping his sister to arrange the dining table.

“You said that you will pick her up ?” Mrs shin came out from the kitchen. “She decided to come here by herself I mean her twin will send her off here.” Chanyeol explain.

“She got a twin. Wow, I bet you fall in love with her twins too since you love her smile so much.” yoora still teasing him. “Her twin is a boy my dear sister and I’m not gay.” He turn to an annoyed grimace.

“Oh sorry. My bad. What is her name anyway ? She’s coming and we don’t even know her name.” her mom agreed to what yoora said. “Choi Sulli.” Her smile slowly fade away. “Ch-Choi .. Sulli …” she gave a look to her mom.


The bell is suddenly ringing which making chanyeol jolt from his sit and quickly ran to the door. “Mom, you’re not thinking what I’m thinking right ?” yoora asked.

“Maybe it just a coincidence that she has the same name as ..” Chanyeol came making the two of them startled. “Come on, she’s here.” He excitedly grab his mom’s hand. Yoora followed them from behind.

Sulli widely smile to his mom and sister, bowing and greet them. “hi. I’m Choi Sulli. Nice to meet you. I hope I didn’t trouble you for coming.” She politely talk.

Mrs shin and yoora froze themselves after they saw sulli. Chanyeol chuckles and snap the two of them out of their deep thoughts. “I told you that you will fall for her. She’s lovely right ?” sulli is blushing from his statement.

Mrs shin quickly make the move to hug sulli. “hi, it so nice that I finally see you. No, you are welcome for dinner tonight. Don’t bother.” Mrs shin look steady but no to yoora.

She just awkwardly smile and shake hand with sulli, no words. They welcome sulli to the dining table and started to eat the dinner. Chit chatting about college life and stuff.


Yoora still didn’t get over from her silence, only smile flash her lips. Chanyeol notice his sister cold attitude. “yoora is the one who excited to see you. She’s been asking me about you all the time.” Yoora widened her eyes a bit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter