Chapter 10

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sulli went to her locker, not taking her breakfast to take some of her things. “Today’s gonna be a long day for sure.” She’s talking alone as usual. Sulli been busy and so did other student. Final coming around the corner.

As sulli still standing infront of her locker, managing her things. Group of girls bumped hard into her until all of her things drop and her body got smack to the locker door. She’s gasping..

She gritted her teeth while bearing the pain, holding her arms. “Huh, it must be hurt right ?” One of the girls start to talk. Sulli scrunched her eyebrow, feeling weird. “What ?” Still hold her arms.

“You're gonna stay away from Chanyeol or we might doing it worse.” Sulli suddenly recall something like this in the pass. She slowly blink her eyes.

“Stop flirting with chanyeol sunbaenim, who do you think you are ?!” The girls start to talk one by one. “Yes, who do you think you are ? Not that pretty or smart and you just here for your first year, stop ing around girl.”

“I don't know what flirting method did you use to get his attention.” Sulli just low down her head. Even she wanted to voice out but she just decided to shut herself. “Stay away from him. We will be watching you Choi Sulli.”

 

As they want to walk away from sulli, Chanyeol is there looking straight at them. “Huh, sunbaenim.” The girls were panic and stuttering as they saw chanyeol sharp gaze.

“I'm not someone property and you didn't own me. Stop with your immature mind for god sake. And for sure, I don’t like all of you. Last word, Don’t.Touch.Her.” Chanyeol clearly referred the last sentence.

The girls was so embarrassed, covering their faces and walk away. Sulli and chanyeol’s eyes lock into each other. Without sulli even realise she had tears in her eyes. She quickly close the locker and leave chanyeol.

Chanyeol felt guilty about what happen to sulli. “Haish, I knew this would happen.” He sigh.

 


~.~

 

 

“Where have you been ? Here, eat your breakfast. You might be starving practicing later.” Krystal pass to sulli some bread and her coffee as sulli sit beside her but all she got is a big sigh from sulli.

“What's wrong ?” She suddenly realise sulli's red face. “I don't think I can do it krys.”sulli slowly munch the bread. “Do it what ? Stop creeping me out.” Krystal put one of her hand under her chin, looking at sulli.

“There's this group of girl earlier, warning me about chanyeol.” Krystal scoff. “Like what ? He’s the bad and don't date him. You, yourself said that chanyeol is kinda cold hearted type. Why you even believe them ?” Without knowing the whole story, Krystal babbling.

“It's not like that krys, they warning to stay.away.from.chanyeol. Just like I got warned when I was dating sehun.” She bravely mention his name and open the old book.

“Oh my god really ? At the age like this, we are learning ourselves to be an adult now. But there's still so called power puff girls group in this known college like freaking wtfffff. So immature.” Krystal frowning too much, she find its funny and ridiculous.

“And for your information, that so called power puff girls group push me and make myself smack with the locker. You know how hurt it is ? Erghh, see its turning purple now.” She shows krystal her arms.

“What ?! They even dare to touch you. This is too much. I didn't expect that this would happen in college life. So what do you mean by ‘you can't do it’ earlie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter