Chapter 18

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The day that the whole college been waiting has finally come. Auditorium full with all student from all major. Supporting their friends even this is not a competition stage but still the auditorium will be full each year for College Honours Performance.

After a random pick at the rehearsal, Drama major will lead the opening followed by Singing major and lastly, the collaboration between Dance – Music Major.

“Sulli, say something nice please. I'm nervous to death.” Krystal keep fanning herself. And there's sulli, laughing over her bestfriend.

“Just take a deep breath and empty your mind before you start to play the piano. Or you can just look at kai which … His dancing from the other side of the stage.” Sulli repeatedly raising her eyebrow, teasing Krystal.

“That is so lame. Okay. Not cool sulli.” She's annoyed that ever since she is getting close with kai, sulli never failed on teasing her about that one boy.

 


“Hi guys ! Good luck on the stage later.” Four of their sunbaenim, including chanyeol come to give support. Chanyeol already got his eyes for sulli.

“We were just like you when we're about to perform but trust me as soon as you get on the stage, you can feel the aura and will probably do much better.” Yonghwa give up some advice.

Sulli and Krystal nods their head to all the advice they receive. “Good luck pretty.” Chanyeol whispering to her ears before the four of them walk out from the back stage room. She smile widely as chanyeol never miss to make her heart flutter.

 


“Hey.” Kai greet his favourite girl. “Oh hey, I've been looking for you.” Sulli already distance herself from the love birds. Singing Major is up now on the stage. They're waiting for their time to come up on the stage.

She smile looking at her bestfriend, happily talking with kai. “Sulli.” She suddenly heard that familiar voice. She can tell that his standing right beside her. She start to move her leg without looking at him.

But he quickly grab her hands. “Take off your hands please.” Sulli fiercely looking at sehun. “I … I just wanna say good luck and want you to know that you always look great whenever you play music instrument.” He slowly letting her hands off.

“Thanks. Good luck too. Don't mess up.” He smile as sulli react to him. “Sure. No big deal for me. You look pretty tonight.” He started to make a conversation with sulli.

“I have somewhere else to go. Please excuse me.” Sulli avoiding to be friendly with him since she know, sehun will get even worse. He just nod his head, watching sulli walk away from him.

 


It's time for Dance and Music major collaboration stage. With two majors on the stage, the cheers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter