Chapter 6

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Stop babbling will you ? I'll be there in 10 minutes. You should stop …… ahhh ! “ krystal drop her phone when someone bumped hard into her. She was on the phone talking to sulli. She groaned and bend down to pick up her phone.

But someone stop her. “I'm sorry, i didn't focus on my step. I'm seriously sorry.” Krystal straight up her body and take her phone back when the boy pass it to her.

“Err it's okay, no big deal.” She wanted to proceed walking thinking that sulli might change into hulk waiting for her but he stop her again.“Hey, I'm Kim Jongin. You can call me Kai.” He let out his right hand to krystal and smile.

“Oh.my.god. That freaking smile are totally cute. Kai ? Hmmm.” She still looking at him making his hand left hanging.

 

“Krystal ?! Krystal Jung ?! Is that you ?!” Krystal and Kai turn their head to that voice. It's Oh Sehun proudly walking to the two of them. “You have got to be kidding me.” Krystal thought about Kai’s smile faded away as soon as he saw Sehun.

“So you're a student here ?” Sehun ask her as they meet up. Kai blankly look at the two of them. “Don't act like we were a good friend sehun, you grossing me out.” She rolled her eyes.

“By the way, nice to meet you Kai, I got to go now. Bye.” She sweetly smile to kai but suddenly change to annoyed grimace when she look at Sehun. “Still a spoilt brat like the first time i saw you. Heh.” Sehun scoffed looking at Krystal who slowly missing from his view.

 

“You know her ?” Kai asked him. “I used to date her bestfriend. I wonder if she's studying here too. Hmmm.” Kai dropped his jaw.He sighed and shake his head.

Sehun are the most known playboy at the college. Kai was his bestfriend. He knew Sehun since they're in the same major, Dance. The two of them are in their second year and was really good in dancing. But Kai has a different personality from sehun. He only fall for his game and he was also known as cold hearted, meanwhile sehun, flirting on every hours.

“Hergh whatever, let's just walk to the class. Getting late.” Kai pull sehun to walk with him. “So what do you do with her, I mean her bestfriend. Did you dumb her ?” Kai open up the the topic about the girl he used to date.

“Nope. She dumbed me.” Sehun knew kai weirdly looking at him but he just focus on his step. “Wow, that's just something rare to hear about. What happen ?” Kai still curious. Most of sehun love story, he was the one who dumped the girls and happen to date with someone else on the next day.

Sehun stop walking and turn his head to kai with his serious expression. “She's special.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter