Chapter 8

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Two days after the fight between sehun and chanyeol, sehun absent from any college activities including all his classes since the incident.

Krystal unlock her locker to keep her things inside. Kai suddenly greet her. “Hi ? Still remember me ?” kai smile. “Yes, you are kai right ?” kai nods from what he heard. “Do you have time ? Err. I need to talk with you about something.”

“Is it about sulli and sehun ? Well I don’t really have time for that.” Krystal bitterly smile and close her locker. “krystal, please.” He slowly grab her arms. “I want to know about them. Sehun been missing this whole two days after he saw sulli.”

“I can’t reach him through anything, I’m worried about him.” Kai is begging now. “Is it really worth it to be worried about him ?” krystal is questioning kai. “It’s not worth it for you but it is for me, he’s my bestfriend.” Still with his slow tone.

“Then sulli is my bestfriend too. You should understand that. I’m sorry. I got to go now.” She left kai hanging. Kai sighed. He didn’t know what to do and where to find sehun.

 

~.~

 

Sulli is practicing alone in the music room, sitting alone like this making her flashback her past memories. She sighed. “Why it's always has to be you, everywhere ?? Hm.” Shaking her head. Krystal walk in and snapped her ridiculous thoughts away.

“Hey, are you okay ? You don’t look like the real you for this two days.” She sit beside sulli. “Is it because of sehun ?” Krystal curiously ask. “Don't ever mention his name.”

“Sulli, you promise me to be matured when it comes to things like this. I mean, it's been for damn two years.” Krystal doesn't like the way sulli act now. “Yes it's really been a long time but the wound are still here. I can't even look at him.”


“Just.. Whatever. Can we stop talking about him ? I miss you babbling at me.” Sulli chuckles when she heard it from Krystal. “You been keeping secret from me about chanyeol sunbaenim right ? how dare you ? Erghh I hate you so much.” Krystal showed her sulking grimace.

Sulli loudly laugh. “What secret ?! Hahaha.” She try to deny the truth. “As for what I know, you hate chanyeol sunbae like you could kill him each time you see him but for what happen last two day, you help him and even cared for him. I need an explanation. Hmmp !” Krystal hug herself.

“Alright, alright. I’ll tell you the whole story but promise me you wont laugh.” Sulli warned her. “Promise.” Krystal pull out her right hands. Sulli start to share the story from the first part that she accidentally heard chanyeol playing piano to lay’s sad story about chanyeol.


Krystal is full of reaction when she knew t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter