Chapter 12

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One week before they will present their song to Music directors and lectures, the four of them still working hard on finishing the task given. Collaboration between all major will be reveal after that. Other major such as Dance, Drama & Singing are also working all out.

Sulli’s alone at the college garden. Sitting herself on the green grass with her guitar. Chanyeol and sulli become closer as they always working together at the practice. “Four days to go and I’m still searching what should I compose.” Sulli sigh.

Her mind suddenly thinking of chanyeol. “I wonder what his doing now. Well perhaps I should call him for some help.” She take out her phone from her bags and quickly dialing chanyeol’s number.

 

“Hey, are you free now ? I need your help.” Sulli start to talk when chamyeol pick up her call. 

“Yes, totally free. Where are you ? I’ll come.” Chanyeol answered her. “College garden. Okay, I’ll wait for you.” She hang up the call after chanyeol said his goodbye.


About 15 minutes later, she can see chanyeol from distance with two cups of drinks and some snacks. “Cappuccino frappe for you, just the way you like.” He pass the drinks to sulli. They look like couple on a romantic date at the garden.

Sulli help chanyeol to take the drinks and snack from his hand since his also carrying his sack bag and guitar. “You don’t have to bring all of this. Thanks anyway.” Sulli smile as chanyeol sit beside her.

“So what’s the problem ? Have you finish the task and got your own compose song ?” chanyeol take out his guitar from the cover bag. Sulli slowly shake her head, signing no to chanyeol.

“Remember what I said about think of something that will make you happy ? Did you try that ?” chanyeol sweetly smile to sulli.

“For your information, I am ALWAYS happy. I don’t have any concern or something bad disturbing my mind.” She confidently said that.

“You sure you don’t huh ? Then, why there’s still blank space in here.” His using his index finger, slowly touching her head making sulli chuckle.

“I don’t know. Maybe your theory isn’t working.” Sulli’s showing her teasing grimace. “No it’s totally working. Like what I feel now, I feel happy whenever I’m with you so I can straightly compose any sound.”

“Prove that. Okay. I want a happy song.” Chanyeol quickly strumming his guitar after sulli request it. He stop and proudly looking at sulli. “Sad ?” sulli did it again meanwhile chanyeol just follow her request.

“Hmm. y ?” chanyeol chuckles and think of something. He nods his head then play the request sound by sulli. He success composing three sound in one time.

“What else ?” he’s the one who’s asking sulli now. Sulli is already making her annoyed face. “I know you’re cheating.” She let out her tongue and quickly sip her drinks.

“what ?! hahaha.” He’s scoffing and laughing seeing the cute side of sulli. “The sound is already on your compose list so you just play it. No new sound right ? Yes. I am totally right.” She’s answering her own question.

“No, I didn’t. My theory is actually working.” He still have the laugh in his talk. “You can say that since you are the pro and expert not a retard composer like me. Haih.” She heavily sigh.

“Come on sulli, you can do it. What do you think I’m dragging myself over here ? To help you of course.” Chanyeol giving support word to her since she look so down.


Sulli smile. She suddenly have something on her mind about chanyeol. He slowly turning into the old him again. She feel really glad that she help chanyeol a lot in recovering himself. He start to do more in everything. Talking, laughing, joking and even help people around him.

“Can I ask you something ?” she started being serious. “Sure, anything.” Chanyeol answered her. “Why do you shut yourself out from everyone before this ? I mean before you knew me. You're not talking to anyone, like everyone.”

He heavily sigh thinking whether he should tell her everything.

 


“I lost my dad. The one and the only person who inspired me in music. My family

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter