Chapter 11

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the day they have the meeting with ms yejin, the four of them always stick together to finish up their task by two weeks given. They followed the training schedule really well.

“So you know what main instruments you want to use ?” krystal hang the pencil behind her ear, looking at sulli. “I’m thinking to use piano, will choose romantic genre ? I guess.” Sulli smile.

“Well I guess that you are in love, that’s why.” Krystal smirking and ignoring sulli which she’s already put on sharp gaze to krystal. “It’s our first day of practice, try not to make it look too obvious.” Sulli rolled her eyes.

“You are the one who make look too obvious, romantic genre like whatttt ? This is so not you.” Krystal still teasing her bestfriend.


Just then, wendy came in to the music room. “hi ! Wow so early. I bet you already got your own sound.” She sit beside the two of them. “No, we’re suddenly don’t have any idea on what sound should we compose.” Sulli’s lying.

“Yeah right, like suddenly.” Sulli nudge krystal’s arm as she said that, like teasing her. “I wonder what kind of performance we’re going to do. Hmm.” Wendy didn’t realize the drama between the two of them.

“Me too, I mean with dance student ? What are we probably going to do with them.” Krystal start being serious. “Maybe they’re going to make their own choreography by using our music.” Sulli as usual with her smart thinking.

“What should I do to have that smart thinking like you ?” krystal with her ridiculous thought. “And what kind of question is that ? hahaha just be yourself idiot.” The three of them laughing on krystal lame joke.

 

Yonghwa is the first one to step in, joining them for their first practice. They stands and bow to him. Just a second later Chanyeol and lay join them too. “Where’s jonghyun ?” lay looking around to find him.

“I’m sorry I’m kinda late. Got some stuff to do earlier. Sorry.” Jonghyun suddenly came in with his guilty face. “No, you’re not late. We just about to start. Come.” Yonghwa smile.

The four of them sit facing their sunbaes. They’re explaining to them some method and what good music compose is. The four of them listen really well as they don’t want to miss the opportunity to learn from the expert.

“So have you guys got something on your mind ?” Yonghwa cheerfully ask. Most of the talk are lead by lay and yonghwa. Chanyeol just there nodding and adding his words when he find he should talk. The four of them nods their head and smiling to each other.

“Good. Cause good composer will automatically think of something when they wanted to create music. Well it’s what I heard too when I was a junior like all of you.” Lay cheer them up, giving full support.

“Let’s start working then !” yonghwa clap his hand. “Wait. Before we start it. I um.. If you guys need any help from me just ask me okay. I will help with anything I can. And please don’t find me awkward since I didn’t talk a lot.” Chanyeol cut in the talk, he smile and that smile goes to sulli.

 

They start to do some research and all the things that related to composing music. It’s not that hard since they’re major in this. Composing music is like their hobby, their world. Should be no problem for them.

Sulli sit herself at the piano chair, playing the note. “hey.” Chanyeol stand facing her. Sulli look at him and smile. “About yesterday, the girls. You don’t have to worry.” Sulli slowly nod her head. “Are you okay ?” chanyeol still talking.

“chanyeol, it’s you who should not worry about me. I’m okay. I face this situation a lot better than you know anyway.” She smile, her eyes back to the piano. Chanyeol suddenly remember about sehun’s story. He guess that sulli refer to that situation.

“You need any help ?” chanyeol changing the topics. “yes sure, I’m not that pro when it comes to piano.” Sulli bravely move herself a bit to give space for chanyeol to sit beside her. Without hesitate, chanyeol just sit beside her.

“so you are going to use piano as the main instrument ?” Chanyeol play some good sound that he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter