Chapter 17

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Three days before the Honors Performance, all of the participant are busy doing the preparation especially singing, drama and dance major participant. Sulli is in the Music room practicing her song, she’s alone. Krystal is out with Kai. Having their lunch together, they got even closer.

She stop playing and sighing. Ever since the scene between her and sehun at the dance practice room not long time ago, sehun always give her goosebumps by his gaze, the way he look at her.

She stand and walk near to the window. “haish, this isn’t supposed to be like this.” Sulli rubs her forehead. A warm back hug startled her. She quickly turn her head and chanyeol already lend his head on her shoulder.


“Park Chanyeol, you freak me out. I thought you are Seh … “ she put her hands up to cover . “sehun ? So you want a hug from him huh not me ?” chanyeol jerking his face.

“No, totally not. Can’t you see how shocked I am earlier ? That’s mean I don’t want him.” Sulli clear explanation. “Not really convincing though. There’s something on your mind.” Chanyeol break the hug slowly.

“And I know it’s about Sehun. Am I right ?” sulli turn to face him. “Hm. Yes. You’re turning to be mind reader now. Great.” She sigh.

“You are too obvious so I can tell.” Chanyeol hug himself. “Am I ? Yes. I keep questioning myself like I’ve already move on. Why should I think about him again ? This is so frustrating.” Sulli let out her stress grimace.

“Are sure that you already move on ? Or maybe you .. still into him.” Chanyeol hurt himself by his own word. “Hey, I swear I’m not. There’s nothing can help to rebuild our relationship ever again. Nothing.” She’s cupping chanyeol’s head.

“Don’t say something like that, you know how I feel about you. Don’t just giving me fake hope. If .. be with him will make you happy and satisfied, I will not hold onto you. You deserve to be happy on your own.”

“I appreciate your help healing me from the darkness I am before but I can’t make you feel happy the way sehun does to you.” He bitterly smile.


“What are you talking about ?! So now what ? You giving up on me ?! I’m already happy, I don’t need him.” she’s getting mad by the fact that chanyeol is letting her go. “I don’t even try sulli, don’t even try to keep your heart safe from every other guy.”

“I don’t need a protection program. I know what I want for myself. You said that I deserve to be happy on my own and I choose you not him. When I said it’s you, I will only look at you. You. Why you even hesitate my feeling ?” sulli still with her temper.

“Because you still have feelings for him. I don’t have to hesitate anything anyway, it’s clear. You think so hard about him and you don’t know why. You said that you already move on, then why is he still in your mind. You don’t understand yourself I guess.”

“Or maybe you just denying the fact that you actually still love him, you still crave for his touch, his lov … “ their lips attach and yes sulli kissed him.


Chanyeol was actually startled at first but slowly feel the tense of her kiss. They can feel each other eyelashes since they were too close. Sulli deepen the kiss as chanyeol try to break it and their lips still attached, passionately.

“If this will make you shut from talking nonsense, I would do it over and over again.” Sulli talk with her breathless voice. Their forehead attach after they broke the kiss. “I love you Park Chanyeol. Please don’t let me go.”

No words from chanyeol, he still speechless from sulli sudden kiss. He caress her cheek and slowly take her into his arms. Feeling the warm of each other’s body, they stay like that for quite awhile. “I’m sorry sulli. I’m sorry.”

 


After the unexpected scene in the music room earlier, chanyeol take sulli to the stone staircase for some fresh air. It was an awkward situation for them after what happen, especially sulli.

“Don’t tell me that you regret kissing me.” Chanyeol smile. Sulli quickly take both of her hands to cover her face, emb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter