Chapter 26

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hi. Room booked under Park Chanyeol and Choi Sulli please.” Chanyeol and sulli arrived at Jeju Island, they straightly drive to the hotel booked by Yoora. “Different booking sir ?” Chanyeol nod his head.

“I'm sorry but there's only one reserved room under Park Chanyeol.” Sulli and chanyeol look at each other. “You sure no room booked under Choi sulli ?” He asked to make sure.

“Yes sir, I've double check for that name.” The receptionist calmly talk. “Haishh Park Yoora.” Chanyeol knew his sister deliberately booked for one room only. Sulli showed her small laugh. “Its okay. So is there's any available room ?” She sweetly smile.

The receptionist checking on the computer. “I'm sorry ms. Full booking.” Chanyeol sigh. He take the access card and soon walk with sulli to the lift.

 

“Are you okay staying one room with me for two nights ?” He was worried that sulli might feel uncomfortable. “No room available so what option do I have.” She smile. “Don't worry, I'm okay with that.” As she saw chanyeol still have that guilty face.

Luckily, the room is booked for two people and got two single bed. Chanyeol let out a hard breathe. “Thank god you still got your mind straight Park Yoora. Just wait until I'm home. Erghh.” Sulli heard him and laugh.

It's kinda awkward situation between chanyeol and sulli when they enter the room. “Erm. You want to wash up first ?” He ask sulli. “You should go first, I want to check on this room around.” She still manage to smile. “Alright.”

 

 

Chanyeol got the smile on his face when he walk out from the wash room. Sulli is in deep sleep on her bed. She looks really tired. Chanyeol sit beside the sleeping sulli.

He slide back her hair that's covering her face. “Still look pretty even you're asleep.” Talking to himself. Sulli stretch her body, realise that chanyeol smiling looking at her. She sit up facing him.

“Why are you looking at me like that ?” Showed up her little laugh. “Cause you're beautiful.” Short sentence that make she feel butterflies all over her body.

“Go wash up now, you can rest after that. We're going to lunch at two. Okay ?” He still smiling. “Okay boss !” She suddenly feel all energise hearing his cheesy word.

 

~.~

 

“I want to do water sports after this.” Sulli breaking the silence when they're having their lunch. “I was going to said that first. Erghh, why you always one step ahead from me.” He cutely pouts.

She keep her laugh. “Okay. Pretend that I'm didn't said that.” Chanyeol frown. “Sulli, I'm not a kid okay.” Showing his annoyed grimace. “Yes you are. To me. My baby.” Chanyeol chuckles.

“Baby ? Are you trying to be cheesy cause it's not working. Let the cheesiness come from me. Its better.” Sulli turn to laugh. “Whatever Park Chanyeol.”

 

 

They had real fun on this short vacation, trying every activities they could. Chanyeol reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter