Chapter 16

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


“Kai.” He turn his head around as he heard girl voice calling him. He show off his startled grimace when he saw sulli standing infront of him. “Sulli ?” What are you doing in our building ?” He asked.

“I just came to see you.” Sulli smile. “Huh ? Why ?” Kai curiously ask. “About Krystal.” Kai round his eyes meanwhile sulli still with her smile, creepy smile.

“I'll make it short and straight to the point. If you like her and want to make her happy then don't stop. Do whatever it takes to win her heart and most important is, to make her happy and always smile.”

“But !” Kai round his eye even wider, his head kinda pushed back a bit when sulli raise her voice. “If you ever, ever break her heart. I will cut your heart out from here.” Sulli use her index finger and pointing at his chest.

“Keep that in mind and good luck. I'll pray the best for you and Krystal. Love her truly.” Sulli smile back to him. “Oh well, that's it. Bye for now. Afraid to bumped into your psycho friend.” Sulli wave her hands and walk leaving kai.

Kai blankly look at her. “That's…. Kinda freak me out. Hm. Bestfriend.” Kai chuckle. Krystal might tell sulli the whole story about him trying to be friendly with her, he thoughts.

 

 

When sulli on her way to walk out from the Dance Building, she heard her song being played at one of the practice room. She feel curious and surprisingly, her leg step forward to find the song.

She step inside the dance room and saw sehun, passionately dancing to her song. She's kinda amazed and decided to watch it until the end. Sehun dancing all out without noticing sulli is watching him.

The song ended and sehun wipe his sweat. He continue the dance, trying to change it when he find it doesn't match with some part of the song. Just when he want to turn around he saw sulli. And he fall, slipped his leg.

 

Sulli kinda startled and trying to help him but he quickly get up from the fall. She stop moving forward. “Sulli ? Is that really you ?” Sehun cleared up his view.

She slowly moving backwards, cursing herself inside by trying to help him earlier. He move forward even faster to reach her and he did, he hold her hands. Sulli don’t know what's into her but she kinda froze out after she saw Sehun's dance step.

Sehun happily chuckle. “It's really you. Oh my god, I don’t believe this.” He smile, looking straight at sulli's nervous eyes. “So… Sorry. I should.. shouldn't be here.” She quickly take off her hand from sehun.

“Did you see my routine ? Is it good ? Do you like it ? I mean it's your song. You can tell me, I will change it if you want to.” His non stop question. “Sehun.”

“Can you please.. Please don't act like we're friendly.” She show off her sympathy face. “Why can't we ? I mean, let's just forget about the past and start over.” Sehun's begging but still showing his smile.

 

“As simple as that ? You know how long I take time to recover myself from thinking about you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter