Chapter 20

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Two days left for them to have fun at the Camp of Arts. Everyone is having fun in all activities except for one person, its Sehun. He did enjoy it but in the meantime his boiling seeing chanyeol and sulli.

He planned on something tonight to snatch sulli away from chanyeol. “Kai, I have somewhere else to go. I’ll be back later.” Kai just blankly nods his head.

Sehun saw sulli is on her way to the toilet alone and he know, that’s the only chance he have. Before sulli could enter the toilet, sehun quickly grab her hands and drag her to the place where they can be alone together.

“Yaa Oh Sehun ! What are you doing ?! Let me go !” she try to take off her hands. Sehun pull her hand even harder. “Just follow me if you don’t want me to do anything beyond your imagination.” Sulli shut .

“How far you think that we’re going ? The others are going to find out soon anyway.” Sehun stop walking, he turn to sulli fiercely and cupping her face. Move his face close to sulli. “Stop talking or I will make my own way to shut that mouth.” Talking with his breathless voice and continue to walk, grabbing her hands.

Sulli froze by seeing his act, she’s shivering knowing that sehun has turn to be someone else, someone that she don’t know. Sehun stop to walk further.

 


Kai and Krystal sit beside each other enjoying the time together. Krystal cheering on Lay who’s playing the guitar and sing along with singing major student.

“I don’t know if I should said this but you being close to Lay is kinda bothering me.” Krystal show up ‘what the hell’ grimace. She laugh about kai being jealous.

“I treat him as my senior and mentor in music for sure. You’re cute.” Still laughing at him. “I’m serious right now. I mean boys with guitar will surely melt every girl’s heart.”

“You saying that I had a crush on him ?” kai nods his head. “You ask me to trust you and now it’s your time to trust me. We don’t have any heart feeling for each other plus he know that I’m with you now.”

“He even care about your feeling.” Kai scrunched his eyebrow from krystal word. “Care about my feeling ?” he ask Krystal back.

“He asked me not being too friendly with him when you are around, afraid that you will get jealous and yes you are jealous. He is totally right.” Kai scoffing.

 

“Hey krys ! Have you seen sulli ? I can’t find her anywhere.” Chanyeol stand infornt the two of them. “What do you mean you can’t find her ? I saw her just now.” Krystal starting to get worried.

“Yes, she said that she wanted to go to the toilet. I try to look for her since its taking too long but then there’s no one in the toilet.” Chanyeol explain the situation.

“Try to call her then.” As soon as krystal said that, chanyeol take out sulli’s phone from his pocket. “She left her phone before she went to the toilet.”

“I’ll alert Ms Yejin about this. You try to look around again. Contact me if you found her.” Krystal quickly walk leaving kai behind and so did chanyeol.

Kai still standing there, something on his mind. “And where the hell is Oh Sehun ? Don’t tell me that you’re doing something really stupid.” He take out his phone and dialing sehun’s number.

 

After a light search, they still didn’t get to find sulli. Ms Yejin straightly alert all student to give help in the search. “krys !” kai called his girlfriend.

“Not now kai, I have to find sulli.” Krystal insist to keep walking, following chanyeol’s step. “wait ! I can’t find sehun either !”chanyeol and krystal stop walking. “Maybe he is with sulli, I try to call him but he left me voicemail. What can it that be ?”

“This bastard doesn’t really know how to stop.” Chanyeol keeping his temper.

 

 

“I just want to have a talk with you sulli.” The two of them sit side by side near the small river. “You scared the hell out of me ! Why don’t you just ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter