Chapter 5

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sulli strumming her guitar with full focus, she was seating at the big stone staircase alone. Thinking of the new melody she was about to make. Just then, someone sit beside her. “Hi Sulli.” Its Lay, he sweetly smile to Sulli.

She smile back. “Hey, you still at the college ?” Sulli welcoming lay with her smile. “It’s me who supposed to ask you that question.” Lay scoff.

“Well you should know that I love to stay back after class.” She raised her eyebrow, still with her smile. “Don’t act cute. You working on the new melody ?” he ask her as he saw Sulli was holding her guitar.

“Yup, it’s hard for me to invent new melody nowadays. I don’t know why. Before this I just have to think of something and I straightly will get it.” She sigh, strumming her guitar, making a frustrated sound.

 

“Try to think of chanyeol then.” Lay smirk, Sulli turn her face to him. “What does that mean ?!” she scrunched her eyebrow. “Nothing.” He tend to ignore Sulli when he know She is still looking at him. “Don’t act like you don’t know Sulli.”

“I seriously don’t know what you are trying to say.” Sulli with her innocent grimace. “You do feel something about chanyeol right ? I mean, you want to get closer and to know him better.” Sulli froze herself.

“Don’t turn your face from me.” His smile getting wider. “why ? You freaking me out lay.” She round her eyes. Lay just chuckles seeing the cute side of Sulli. “chanyeol is looking at you now, I smell some jealousy from his gaze.”

“what ?! Where is he ?” Sulli still froze herself with her round eyes. “his..umm.. at the music room.” Lay also trying to not to look at chnayeol, it will be obvious that they were talking about him.

“You’re lying right, you set me up.” Sulli didn’t believe in what lay have said. She quickly turn her face. It's froze her once again as she saw chanyeol was standing near the glass window, looking at her.

Lay put his head down, smiling. The two of them still looking at each other and chanyeol was the first one to turn his face away. Sulli slowly blinking her eyes. “I told you.” Lay proudly said that.

 

“His eyes, his gaze. Like there’s something he wanted to tell me. I feel something through his eyes.” Sulli monologue inside.

“hello ? Sulli ? Can you hear me ?” lay try to hide his laugh. “chanyeol didn’t kill you yet right.” He shake his hands infront of Sulli. “haishh, will you please shut up. It’s your fault.” Sulli putting her annoyed grimace.

“what ?! I've already told you that his looking at you but you just turn your face to him.” He let out his tongue. “oh my god please, not cute at all.” She rolled her eyes.

“Yes be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter