Chapter 9

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kai quickly stand from his sit after he saw sehun walking straight to him. “yaa oh sehun !! Where have you been dude ?!” he shouted as they meet up. “no where, I guess ?” that is all his answer. Kai sighed.

“You got a lot of thing to tell me.” Waiting for sehun to response. He walk with kai to emergency stairs nearby. He sit and let kai stands facing him. He rubs his face hard.

“What is actually happen ? You’ve been missing since the day you saw that girl. What was her name again ? sulli ?” kai still pressuring sehun.


Chanyeol and lay are about to walk in using the emergency stairs but they stop as sehun start to talk. “yes, her name is sulli. Choi Sulli. The girl who dumbed me because of my ignorance.” The two of them look at each other.

Lay put up a shut sign to chanyeol with his right hand. Kai sighed and sit beside him. “Tell me everything.” He tap sehun’s shoulder.

 

“sulli and I know each other in high school. She’s the first girl that make me fall in love, the first ever I swear. I love her so much, we are deeply in love for each other and happy day by day until I lose myself and being so stupid.”

“My popularity drastically increase and I’m forgetting myself, my relationship. Too enjoy for being admired until I hurt sulli bit by bit. She was being so calm and supportive even understand me. She didn’t talk much or demanding about how I always canceled our date, being late to see her and about everything.”

“one day, I found her in the sports room with this one student. As for what I saw, the two of them almost kiss. I got really mad, I pull her out of the room and scold her infornt of everyone. The saddest part is, she’s begging for me saying that she’s sorry and it’s not her fault, someone set her up to break our relationship.”

“I can’t even think of anything, I just keep scolding and shouting at her while she’s begging on my feet.” His eyes went teary, shows that he regret everything.

“I left her alone crying on the floor but she's not giving up on me as she still trying to explain things to me day by day. Even krystal come to see me and blurt out the true story. And I’m still with my ego, not believing every bit of it.”

“For a months I stay myself away from sulli while she's chasing me everywhere to heal our relationship. I'm still torturing her heart until she’s giving up on me. She found myself kissing with some other girls and she letting out everything that she keep inside after all the time… I still remember her words.” Sehun recall back that day.


“You know what ? I don’t have anything to be regret about. I don’t even need someone like you in my life. You don’t put your trust on me while I fully trusted you when you have girls around you, admiring you. All these tears I let out because of you is a big waste. Thank you for bringing my sense back to normal. I hope you happy. It’s over.”

 

“She’s crying with all her heart while she’s talking to me and you know what’s the most stupid thing I’ve done ? I just ignore her. How can I be that stupid !” kai rub sehun’s back to calm him. Chanyeol and lay still hearing the whole story silently.

“Week after she’s giving up on me. The real truth reveal and it prove that sulli’s been trap with some other girl who try to win my heart. At first I was okay, thinking that it’s just a little mistake but I realize it was too late for me to say my sorry and reconcile my relationship back with sulli. She transfer to another school and left me without any words.”

“I thoughts I was going to be okay without her but I’m not. In the end, I regret everything I did to her and wishing if I could turn back in time, I would never hurt her and I will trust her. She left me with tears, that’s the last time I get to see her face.”

“I try to find her everywhere but I kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter