Chapter 27

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“You are going to be fine. Trust me.” Chanyeal pat her hair as she don’t want to go out from the car when the reach the college.

“The student will judge me again for being with you. They would say that I’m the one who keep chasing you. Can we just keep our relationship as a secret ?” Sulli try to convince him.

Chanyeol sigh. “I’m sorry.”

“Why did you say sorry ?” she arceh her eyebrow.

“For leaving and dumping you from the first place. I never intend to do that. I left you alone when people are talking bad things about you. And now, you became like this is all because of me. I’m so sorry.”

“It’s not your fault. I know. I just don’t want to expose our relationship.” Sulli caress his hand.

“But I want the whole world to know that you are mine.” Sulli smile from his sentence.

“Just don’t let me go, ever again.” Chanyeol sweetly smile and nod his head.

“I promise. Let’s go out now.”

 

Chanyeol is the first one to walk out from the car, he proceed to open the door for sulli. “You trust me ?” he let out his hand for sulli to reach.

“As always.” She take his hand with pleasure.

The two of them walking side by side, holding hands and gaining the attention form student around.

 

“Oh my god, they’re back together !”

“I bet she’s begging for him to stay.”

“What a .”

“Chanyeol deserve someone better.”

 

Sulli lose her confidence when she suddenly slow down her walk. Chanyeol stop walking and turn to her with his sweet smile.

“Where’s that trust ?” he asked. Sulli looked up to him.

“I’m not ruining your reputation right ?”

“No. It’s me who ruin your reputation in this college. How come you said that you are ruining my life when you actually fix it ?” Chanyeol pull her closer.

“It’s you who deserve better. Not me.” Chanyeol keep on giving support to her.

“No. Park Chanyeol is enough for me.” she replied his smile.

“That’s my girl.” Chanyeol pinch her cheeks, burning every girl who are looking at them now. They continue to walk straight to the cafeteria.

 

 

Lay and Krystal seating together at the cafeteria to eat their breakfast. “Look who’s here.” Lay started to talk and making Krystal look up.

Both of them are smiling to each other as the couple walk towards them, holding hands. “Are you okay now ?” Krystal first question to chanyeol when they reach the table.

“Completely fine. Thanks to your bestfriend.” Chanyeol answered.

“I’m glad you’re fine now. You never know how we’ve been worried about you.” Lay tap his shoulder.

“Like seriously, I feel like punching you in the face before I know the truth. I’m sorry in advance.” The three of them laugh.

“Anyway, we are all glad. Not just sulli, me and krystal too.” the four of them continue to talk while having their breakfast.

 

~.~

 

 

“Chanyeol.” he turn when that familiar voice calling him. It’s Sehun. and surprisingly he smile to Chanyeol. “Yes ?” Chanyeol find it weird.

“I came to say my sorry. I heard the whole story from Lay.” He let out hand and waiting for chanyeol to reach his hand.

“It’s okay. I would be angry too if were you.” Chanyeol reach his hand and smile.

“Do you .. have time to hang out a bit ?” Sehun trying to be friendly with him.

“Yeah sure. Let’s walk to the café.” Both of them walk themselves to the café. The appearance of the two of them seen walking together catch the attention from everyone.

They’re known as sworn enemy but now both of them are laughing and talking to each other on their way to the café.

 

 

“So .. we had a fight once, here. Because of Sulli.” S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter