Chapter 23

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol skip every class for the whole week, he’s been missing from everyone since he know the truth from his sister. Sulli and lay trying to figure that out by coming to his house but still no one there. He didn’t leave any message for them.

“It’s been a week. He didn’t even said anything on going to the trip or vacation or something like that.” Lay sigh.

“Weird. You’re his bestfriend and you are his girlfriend. Two important people didn’t have any idea about him.” Krystal scratch her head. Sulli still with her silence.

“Are you sure he didn’t contact you or you just hiding something about him from us ?” Lay asked sulli. “I had no idea lay. He freaking ! did not ! contact me ! Do you think that I’m not worried here ?!” sulli raise her voice.

“Woah I’m just asking. Sorry if I make you feel bad.” Lay said his apologies. “Guys ?” the two of them change their focus to Krystal.

“Th-that’s Chanyeol right ?”

 


Chanyeol wear black hoodie jacket, covering his head. Earphones is on to shut himself from everyone around, put both of his hand in the jacket pocket. Back to the old depressed chanyeol.

“Park Chanyeol ! You freaking jerk ! Why you didn’t contact me for whole damn one week ?!” sulli pull his arm. Serious face from chanyeol.

“Dude, where have you been ?! We’ve been looking for you everywhere.” Its Lay turn to talk. Krystal just stand there. Chanyeol wanted to proceed his walk but sulli pull him back.

She take off his earphone so that he can hear them. “What is up with you anyway ? I miss you.” Sulli talk angrily. Tears b chanyeol’s eyes as he saw her face, remind him of the death of her parent but he manage to cover it.

“Let’s break up.” The three of them widened their gaze. “Wait. What ?!” everyone is confused. “I don’t know you, you don’t know me and we don’t know each other. Bye.” Chanyeol move himself to leave them.

Sulli ran to reach him by calling his name. The fact that he has to say such word to sulli is actually hurt him. Not turning to her when she’s calling his name, hurt him. Not be able to say ‘I miss you too’ when she said that she miss him, hurt him too.

But it hurt him more when he think about her parent and he is the one who kill them. He ignoring sulli who nonstop calling for him to stay.

 

“Chanyeol, stop.” She reach his arm. “What is wrong with you ? Did I do something wrong ? Tell me what is it ? You’re joking right about what you said earlier ?” she almost cry with her nonstop question.

Lay and krystal is also there, totally confused with chanyeol sudden weird act. “Do me a favor will you ?” chanyeol asked her. “Anything.” sulli nod her head. “Stay away from me. Don’t come even closer.” He pull his arm back and proceed to leave them.

“Park Chanyeol !!” Lay feel heat all over his body, raising his voice calling for chanyeol but he still walking.

“sulli, are you okay ?” krystal stand close to her bestfriend who seem to be shock from what she heard from chanyeol. “That’s not him.” She said.

“Definitely not him.” Lay shake his head. “I’ll talk to him later. Don’t think too much about what he said earlier.” Lay calming sulli, tapping her shoulder.

 

 

 

“What happened to the happy chanyeol ?” chanyeol didn’t even startled when lay suddenly sit beside him. “He never exist anyway.” Short answer.

“Chanyeol, you just said that you’re breaking up with sulli just now ? And you are okay with that ?!”

“No. I’m not.” Only in his thoughts. “my word is clear. No need to talk about this anymore. It’s over.” Different from what he wanted to say.

“No, I still want to talk about this. Tell me why ? What’s the reason ?” Lay still didn’t satisfied. “She’s not the one.” He felt like a hard punch into his heart when he said that.

“As simple as that ?! Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter