Chapter 24

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol as usual with his black hoodie and earphones on, walking straight to music building. “Park Chanyeol, I think we need to talk.” Sehun stop him from moving further.

“Mind to know that I'm your senior. Address me as your senior not your friend.” Sehun scoffing from his word. “I don’t care about that. I heard the whole story.” He started to get to his point.

“If it's about her then I have no time to talk, I got another important thing to do.” Chanyeol want to proceed on walking but sehun reach him.

“Is this because of your narrow mind thinking that she still love me ? Dude ! You're letting her go with some stupid excuses.” Sehun still manage to control his volume.

“None of your business. We are over. You can have her, this is what you want from the start anyway. Its your chance to get back with her again. You should be happy.” Sehun showed up his unsatisfied face.

Without having a proper thinking, he punch chanyeol hard on his face making chanyeol drop from his stand. “She's not something that you can just pass to people dude !!” Sehun raise his voice gaining attention from the other student.

“I don’t think I can take advice from someone like you. You just the same as me. You're even worse.” Chanyeol spit the blood that he taste from his mouth.

 

Sehun grab chanyeol's neck shirt. “Don't talk if you don't know how much I regret doing that and you will too. Soon.” He let off chanyeol by pushing him hard, no word from chanyeol.

“This is your second chance sehun, go get her back and make her happy.” Another punch from sehun after chanyeol finish his word.

“The one that she need right now is you ! How can you simply talk like this ?!” He try to punch Chanyeol again but luckily Kai and Lay came to stop it.

“Sehun ! Control yourself.” Kai pull him to get away from chanyeol. “Don’t get yourself close to her ever again if you only want to hurt her.” He walk away leaving the other.

“Don't bother. I can take care of him.” Lay said to kai and soon kai followed sehun. “It's not hurt as much as you hurt sulli. I still don't understand what is up with you.” Lay sigh.

Chanyeol get up and scoffing. He wipe the blood from the corner of his lips. “You don’t have to.” Leaving lay who still sighing and fed up with his weird act.

 

~.~

 


“Chanyeol and sehun are fighting over her this morning, is it really worth it ?”
“She has the gut to show her face after messing things around.”
“I didn't know sehun also involved in her stupid love story.”


Sulli scrunched her eyebrow while walking to her locker, student are buzzing over her again. “Hey krys, what's up with students are buzzing over me again ?” She asked krystal.

“Sehun and chanyeol got into a fight this morning. Main point, You.” Sulli round her eyes. “What ?! How did you know ?” She frown.

“Kai told me and for your info, I'm the one who ask sehun to kick his .” Sulli widened her eyes even more. “You told him everything ?!” Krystal nod to her question.

“Yes.” Sulli quickly take out her phone and dialling Chanyeol’s number. “Sulli, what are you doing ?”
Without answering krystal, she walkaway while waiting for chanyeol to pick up the call.

 

 


She's running around the college to find chanyeol and finally found him at the college garden. Watching him from afar, she letting out a hard sigh. Slowly move her leg to chanyeol.

“Hey.” Chanyeol turn to face her. He got a bruise at the corner of his lips, his eyes all red. Look like he was crying. Chanyeol still staring at her.

“Ar…are you okay ? I heard what happen this morning. I'm sorry.” Sulli move her hand to touch the bruise but chanyeol turn his head away, refuse her touch.

“You still didn't listen to me when I told you not to get closer with me.” No word from sulli. Silence hit both of them.

“Because you still here, in my heart. Chanyeol, I can forget about all the word you've said to me. Can we get back to what we are before ? I miss you. I miss us.” Sulli desperately try to convince him.

“No.” Short answer from him before he leave sulli. “Chanyeol !” Someone grab sulli hand when she try to reach chanyeol. “What are you doing ? Let me go.” Its sehun.

 

“Sulli, stop chasing him.” He feel sorry for her. “And who are you to tell me that ?” Sulli take off her hand from sehun’s grip. “Sulli, you know what will you face in the end. I don’t want yo…”

“I know chanyeol not acting like the actual him now. He's different and his not gonna hurt me.” She proceed to walk leaving the sighing sehun.

 


~.~

 


Yoora clumsily running to chanyeol’s room as she heard her brother screaming. Chanyeol screaming in his sleep again tonight. Ever since he know the truth about sulli's parent, the nightmare he used to have haunt in his sleep again.

He didn't get enough and peaceful sleep every single night, yoora and mrs shin take turn to look after him. “Its okay, its okay. I'm here.” Yoora hug her brother, warming him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter