Chapter 21

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

All student are gathering together to have their delicious breakfast. Chanyeol move himself to sulli as soon as he spot her walking with krystal. “Sulli.” She make turn to that familiar voice.

“Hey, morning.” Sulli give him a sweet smile. “Where is Lay ? Don’t tell me that he still sleeping.” Krystal join in the talk. “Excuse me, am I too small for you to realize that I’m here ?”

Lay came out of nowhere making the two of the girls laugh. “Now let us find a table so that we can eat this, I’m hungry.” Krystal with her big appetite of course. As soon as they turn around, they bumped into Sehun and Kai.

“Morning ice princess !” kai greet his girlfriend making lay and sulli laugh. “What do you mean by ice princess ? ergh.” Krystal getting annoyed. “Seriously krystal, you really don’t know ?” lay asked her, still have the laugh.

“Whatever I’m going to eat now.” Krystal walk leaving them behind. Lay pat kai’s shoulder before he followed her step. “erm have a nice breakfast guys.” Sulli smile at the two of them, her eyes spot at sehun before she walk further.

Chanyeol saw the smile between the two of them. He know something is going on last night, Sulli is lying to him and everyone in the camp. He wanted to ask her directly after they found her but the lectures already warned them to get back in their room so he doesn’t have the chance.

 

“Chanyeol, are you okay ? You’re not talking.” Sulli realise her boyfriend cold attitude. Lay and krystal slowly munch their food looking at chanyeol. He sigh.

“You owe me, I mean the three of us an explanation. I know you were lying about what happen last night.” Sulli chuckles to his words. “Relax, I was about to tell you sooner. Yeah its true, I lied.”

The three of them change the focus from food to sulli. “I knew it too. Well it’s kinda funny about the spirit controlling you and all. You did fool everyone in the camp but not us.” Krystal sigh.

“The spirit story does fooled me though. I don’t know that you are lying.” Krystal laugh from what lay have said but quickly stop when she saw chanyeol‘s serious grimace.

 

“Look, I know you mad at me but sehun done nothing to me. At first, yes I thought he was going to do something bad at me but no his not. His been trying to talk with me. And I keep myself away from him each time he confront me.”

“So he just use his own way. That’s all. I’m sorry that I lied. I swear no harm happened.” She’s trying to convince chanyeol. “Then why did you lie ?” chanyeol still didn’t satisfied.

“Because you are in bad temper when you found us. You do remember that you almost punch him in the face right ? So I had too. Plus everyone in the camp trying to find us anywhere and you expect me to say that ‘oh sorry, we just have a deep talk near the river’ as they found us ?”

Chanyeol hardly sigh. “But still you are lying to me because of him.” Chanyeol get up from his sit, walk away from the table. Sulli also get up and ran after him.


“Chanyeol, kinda have big issue with someone who lied.” Lay bit his lips, talking to krystal. “And so did sulli.” Krystal defend her bestfriend. “So are we going to fight now ?” krystal laugh and trying to smack lay as he said that.

“Just let them settle it. I’m sure they will be okay.” They continue to eat up their breakfast.

 

 

“Chanyeol ! Stop walking will you ? I told you everything you need to know.” He stop moving forward. “I can’t accept the fact that you’re lying to me. And what was that smiles about ?” he face sulli.

“What smile ?! Chanyeol, he is just trying to move on from me and asking for my help. That’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter