Chapter 14

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Oh my god ! seriously ?!” krystal happily scoff after sulli told her everything. “I was like you at first, I mean how can he.. already fall for me. I didn’t expect it would happen this fast like LOL” Sulli smile.

“But you like him too don’t you ?” krystal’s smirking. “Tell me how can I not like him.” She’s trying to hide her face from krystal.

“Like finally, thank you Park Chanyeol. Blessed you. I really want you to be happy after what happen between you and sehun. You know what, it’s really bothering me seeing you not happy and sad. After sehun left you, I saw how you crumble down but when you already heal yourself. Bad things happen again and you lost both of your parents.”

“I just.. I’m happy to have my cheerful bestfriend back.” Krystal being all sad now, sulli’s touched hearing krystal confession. She hugs krystal. “I’m sorry. I get a little emotional now.” She’s chuckle and wipe her-almost-fall-tears.

Both of them laugh. “Thank you krystal. Thank you for always be with me through everything.” She hug krystal again. The two of them are waiting for the present time to come.

Soon they saw Jonghyun with Wendy walk towards them. They greet each other, talking and laughing to hide away their nervous feeling.

 

 

“Hey, I’m about to present my composed song. Are you gonna be here too ? Where are you anyway ? Well I hope you’re here. Take care ;)” sulli touch the send button.


Just before she could enter the auditorium, someone picking her shoulder. She turn around and saw the smiling chanyeol. “Here. Right infront of you.” Chanyeol shake his phone.

Sulli find him attractive and charming as he style his hair pushed back style. She straightly fall for him even more. “You… you look different.” Sulli find herself hard to talk.

“You mean different in a good way or other ?” chanyeol still smiling. “Good of course, you look good and stop smiling before I melt myself.” Sulli walk in after she finished her sentence, too shy to face him.

Chanyeol chuckles and followed sulli entering the auditorium. “So, you already have title for your composed song ?” chanyeol ask her as soon as he reach beside her.

“It’s called ‘Baby Don’t Cry’. I really want you to hear it.” Sulli answered him. “Baby don’t cry huh ? So I’m your baby I guess ?” chanyeol start to .

“whattt ?! hahaha. Stop being cheesy will you ? It’s weird.” She’s laughing because of his word. “But you said that I’m the one who inspired you for your composed song so you know what I mean.” Chanyeol is totally different.

Sulli can’t get off the smile from her face. “No. I don’t know what you mean.” She laugh and chanyeol scoffing. Just before they could turn their way ahead, they meet sehun and kai.


They four of them stop walking as they meet up. Chanyeol and sulli slowly fade their smile. Sehun burned inside because he saw the two of them happily talking with each other.

Sulli quickly grab Chanyeol’s hand and leave sehun behind. She don’t want any drama to happen again. Kai is also grabbing sehun’s arm as he try to reach them. “Don’t. Please control your emotion.” Kai warned him.

“Well I cant. How can you asked me to let go someone I love and just let her be with someone I hate ?!” sehun raise his voice. “You do remember what you did to her right ?” kai shake his head.

“There’s no turning back sehun. You didn’t own her anymore. You can see that they’re happy. Don’t try to break her heart again just because of your ego.” Kai left him after he finish his word.

Sehun rubbing his face hard and sighing heavily. “Wait.” Sehun got something on his mind. “What is she doing here anyway ?”

 

 

The two of them found lay, krystal and the rest of them is already on their sit. “Other major will join our song presentation ? Oh my god, I’m getting nervous now.” Lay laugh hearing krystal mumbling alone.

“I bet it’s awesome. Well it’s your first official composed song so just relax.” Lay giving his support words. “Oh well, there’s the love birds.” Krystal pointing at chanyeol and sulli who’s on their way to them.

The two of them take their sit and soon the auditorium is full with participant student from every major. Sehun already got his eyes at Sulli, sitting beside chanyeol meanwhile sulli still didn’t realize sehun is also there.

 


“Alright students and lectures, we’re going to wait for BOD to verify the composed song first so stay calm and we will start soon.” Ms yejin giving a talk. BOD from all major walk in and the presentation is about to start.

Ms yejin then greet BOD with her speech signing it’s the start for the presentation. “okay. So I’ll introduced the four student chosen from the music major who's lead us by their first composed song, just the instrument audio only. Keep in mind that we choose the best from the best so it's going to be great.”

“And surprisingly, the four student chosen is from first year student, junior anyway but don’t ever underestimate their talent because just like what I said earlier, we chose the best. So give a clap to Kim Jonghyun, Wendy Shon, Choi Sulli and Krystal Jung.”


The four of them get up from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter