Chapter 13

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The four of the Music major participant gathering at the College Studio recording to liaise with Mr Jung shin, one of the known music lecturer to record their song. They will present the full song by tomorrow.

“Okay, here is the schedule, you will record the song one by one. I’m gonna start with Jonghyun first. The rest can freely wait, follow the schedule time for your recording. Ready jonghyun ?” he nervously nod his head.

Sulli and the other walk out from the Studio. “How about Waffle with Choco Nuts ?” Krystal showing her nervous grimace. “Are you that nervous ? Okay, let’s go.” Sulli grab her hands as she know Krystal will always crave for something sweet when she’s nervous.

“Join us Wendy ?” Krystal asked Wendy. “No, got some stuff to do. You guys go ahead.” She sweetly smile. Soon sulli and Krystal arrived at the Café.


The two of them take their order and sit at the nearest table, waiting for their food. “I’m curious to hear my composed song in Studio Version.” Krystal show her excited face. “I thought you are nervous ?” sulli scoffed.

“Well I am. I’m afraid that Mr Jung shin will judge hard on my song.” Krystal sigh. “I guarantee that he will love it. Don’t worry.” Sulli giving support to her bestfriend. The two of them enjoy their dessert, leaving the nervous feeling away.

 

Sehun and kai walk in the café together with Baekhyun and Do. Even though they’re in different major but they know each other from the registration day and until today, they still stick together.

“Sehun, promise me you will not freeze out ?” kai round his eyes. “Why would I ? You getting weird.” Sehun scrunched his eyebrow making Baekhyun and Do laugh.

Just after he pay for the food, he turn his head and saw sulli’s laughing happily with Krystal. He froze. “As what I thought.” Kai shake his head. Sehun quickly move his feet towards sulli place, kai wanted to stop him but he’s too fast. “Sehun !”

Sulli heard kai calling Sehun and turn her head to that direction, so did Krystal. “Sulli.” He softly call her name. Sulli quickly stand from her sits and wanted to walk away but Sehun grab her hand.

“What do you think you’re doing ? Let me go.” Sulli try to let her hands go from sehun’s clasp. “sulli please, I miss you.” He’s showing his deep gaze, looking straight to her eyes.

“I don’t.” short sentence from sulli. She hardly pull her hand and manage to take off her hands but Sehun is even faster as he pull her back. And hug sulli.

“Yaa ! Let me go !” sulli’s using all her strength to push Sehun away but it’s not working. They started to get attention from people at the café. Krystal round her eyes.

“Oh Sehun ! Stop it, let her go.” Krystal walk forward to help sulli but kai grab her hand to stop her. “Krystal, don’t.” he look at her with his serious grimace. “huh, you’re on his side why do I bother. Don’t you dare to touch me.” Krystal push kai’s hand hard from her.

 

Meanwhile Sehun, still hugging sulli. “Just.. Stay like this for awhile. Please. You don’t know how much I miss you and regretting myself for what I’ve done to you.” Hugging her tightly and rub her hair slowly.

Sulli soften her body, she slowly blinks her eyes and start to feel comfortable in sehun’s arm. “Let.her.go.” She startled as she heard that deep voice. Sehun look up and saw Chanyeol. His face turn to beast.

He slowly broke the hug but still hold onto her. “I said let her go.” Chanyeol with his serious grimace. Lay standing beside him looking at them just like kai, Krystal, Baekhyun and Do. They also get the attention from everyone in the café.

“Who are you ? She’s not yours anyway.” Sehun try to boiled Chanyeol. Chanyeol then move forwards to grab Sehun but sulli stop her. “Chanyeol, don’t. Please, I’m okay.” Sulli grab his hand as she want to calm him.

She don’t want Chanyeol getting himself into trouble, so did to Sehun, Chanyeol sigh and quickly grab sulli’s hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter