Chapter 1

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Siwon ! Hurry up, we're going to be late !” Sulli shouted from downstairs and saw siwon clumsily running as he woke up late. Sulli walked out from the house, wearing her red sneakers. “Where is Uncle won ?” Siwon ask her, he tied up his sneakers.

“He already wait in the car, you are such a sleepy head. I told you to sleep early last night. Now thanks to you, we are late on our first day ever.” The two of them get in the car, Sulli still with her babbles to siwon.

“Relax Sulli, you going to be there on time. Trust me.” Jiwon calm her down, he chuckles and focus on his driving. “You’re nervous, just admit it. Huh.” Siwon get irritated, he continue to sleep. Sulli just shake her head.

“Siwon was right, I am nervous. Because you are not here by my side dad. My first time doing anything without you. God, please help me.” Sulli thoughts in her mind. She look out the window sighing.

 


~*~

 

 

They finish their first step which is college registration, walking around the college to know better. “So how was it ? Do you guys like it ?” Jiwon suddenly ask them as they walk back to the cars.

“I really like it ! Can't wait for my first class.” Siwon reply to his uncle. Sulli still looking around the college. “Uncle won, can i stay here for a moment ? I'll get back home by myself.” Sulli speak up.

“Alone ? Want me to come with you ?” Siwon put on his worry grimace. “Yes alone Choi Siwon. I'm not a kid anymore plus I'm five minutes older than you.” Sulli smiles.

“Alright then, be careful okay. Call me if you need anything.” Jiwon knows there's something on her mind so he just going to let Sulli do what she want. They bid goodbye to her and just like that, they're missing from her view.

She walk alone as she still look around the college. There's a big stone stairs, place where student like to hanging around. Sulli sit and sighing. “So this is it, I hope you hear me mom, dad. Please help me get through all of this.”


“Who are you talking to ?” Sulli scrunched her eyebrow and try to find the unfamiliar voice. She turned around and saw a good looking boy looking straight at her. “You talking to me ?” Sulli ask him back.

He let out a chuckle as he heard that. “Yes I'm talking to you now because I saw you were talking alone here. Are you sure that you're okay ?” Her face turn out to be red. “Aa..ahh. Ha.ha. I'm okay. Its my habit to talk alone.” She rub the back of her right ear.

“Totally weird. By the way I'm Jung Yonghwa. I just registered here. I'm trying to make some friends before I saw you were talking alone.” He sits beside Sulli and put his guitar on the other side.

“I freaked you out didn’t I ? Nice to meet you. I’m Sulli. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter