OT12: The Single Daddies Club

Exo Fanfic Gems (plus other fandom pearls)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  The Single Daddies Club completed The Single Daddies Club AUTHOR: byullemi
LEAD: OT12 (there is a romantic interest, but it’s not the main focus of the story)
GENRE; SETTING: comedy; slice of life, I guess?
CHAPTERS: 23, as of 13/08/2015
READER INFORMATION: None  

In which all of EXO are single fathers just trying to figure out what the hell they are doing.

Joonmyeon's the dorky oblivious dad, Kris is a workaholic, Lay is the quiet one and Kyungsoo thinks they're all nuts.

Baekhyun is a diva, Chanyeol has bad ideas, Luhan loves a good laugh and Jongdae is going insane.

Tao watches carefully, Jongin is trying his best, Sehun is hopelessly lost, and Minseok is judging them all.

thoughts PLOT: If you ever want some fluffy, light-hearted, cheesy comedy, then this is undoubtedly a fic to go for. The actual story starts in chapter 5 (the first four are backstory of how they all ended up as single dads, but you don't really need it to understand the rest of what's going on). Joonmyeon basically manages to get them all to agree to father-child bonding time and chaos of varying different degrees ensues, some as a result and some just because the kids are like that generally. Kyungsoo's little sister is the OC trying to worm her way through this mess when they all come to her for advice (especially Sehun).

CHARACTERISATION: The author was incredibly ambitious in taking on so
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter