Plumpy-Umpy-Umpkin Foofi-Woofy Cuppycake (PUUFWC)

❤ Happy Days ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho was sound asleep as one normally is on a Sunday morning. He was happily dreaming of himself resolving to wake up for lunch. But some evil entity foiled Dream Yunho's plans by letting dastardly sunrise into the room. Well joke's on you because Yunho has a pillow to stuff his head into. Of course that didn't last long either because someone evil who shall not be named because he loves him has stolen his shield/cover. A semi-awake-but-refuses-wake-up Yunho knows that the pillow will be used to build a mini wall at the edge of the bed. Sure enough a minute later, his arm was pulled and placed on a warm and squishible bundle of plumpy-umpy-umpkin foofi-woofy cuppycake, as what Yunho would call his newborn son. Jaejoong is all regular and boring with his plain "Minnie."

Well Yunho's the fun parent. At least he will be when Changmin is a little older to register fun. For now he's the Sunday-usual lazy. So he's going to snuggle his plumpy-umpy-umpkin foofi-woofy cuppycake and sleep in. But again, everyone is out to ruin his plans today because his nose is assaulted by an revolting smell. It takes the sound of whimpers for Yunho's eyes to shoot open and he sits up with a start. "JAEJOOOONG!"~~~

Yunho leaned against the door of the nursery and brushed his teeth grumpily. Once in a while he'd hear a snort or giggle from that annoying pretty human he loves and he'd scoff toothpaste foam. Okay so he had a smelly wake up on a Sunday. And maybe he's scared of poopy diapers. And alright, he fainted once while Jaejoong was teaching him how to change diapers. That doesn't warrant teasing giggles directed at him even if they're the most melodious sound to his ears. Really. He doesn't have to put up with the collective bullying from his spouse and son.... and even Heechul. He's just going to rinse his mouth in Changmin's bathroom, have his Belgian waffles and be on his way, which will be to the living room where he's going to binge-watch 'Empire' all day. Step 1 is complete.

His mouth is rinsed and he's dumped his toothbrush in Changmin's bathroom before stepping out. But in the spirit of ruining his plans today, Jaejoong stands in his path with a drowsy baby. "Keep him occupied if you want your waffles." Yunho was happy to, but he can't be too cautious. "You're sure he's not going to stink-bomb me again?" Was the eye-roll worthy query from Yunho with his hands just an inch from a lethargic Changmin.

"I don't know. I'm pretty sure your face has a laxative effect on Minnie." Yeah, who said Jaejoong was done teasing Yunho.

"Oh yeah! I think you have a sedative effect on my puufwuc." "Puufwuc?"

"P-double U-F-W-C." It took Jaejoong a moment before it clicked and he shook his.

"Yeah, no. That's where I'm drawing the line. Don't call my baby that." Jaejoong ignored Yunho's pout and passed Changmin, who's frustratingly awake, to him.

"Seriously though. Put him to sleep. He's been awake all night."

"What! Really?"

"Yeah. He woke up thrice to feed, then poop, and then feed again."

"You know, I'm sensing some sort of pattern with him." Yunho chuckled when Jaejoong couldn't hide his amusement. "Whatever. Take care of yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter