Homework

❤ Happy Days ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a few weeks since Changmin started school and his parents have put him into a routine. Jaejoong has an almost militant stance on study time, play time and meal times.

Yunho and Jaejoong always make sure that their elder son finishes his homework and if it means blackmailing Changmin with playtime with his dongsaeng, then the parents don’t feel a smidgen of guilt.

Jaejoong has designed a schedule for Changmin taking into consideration Taemin’s sleeping schedule. The homework hour in the timetable is for Changmin to do his homework while his baby brother takes his daily nap.

Changmin generally finishes his homework with the help of his Umma or Appa but but when it comes down to math, Jaejoong has to nag him to do it.

“Jae~ we’re home.” Yunho hollers from the front door. He toes off his formal shoes and helps Changmin out of his.

“Welcome home boys!” Jaejoong comes out of the kitchen with two cute accessories- a Hello Kitty apron and an adorable Taemin. Jaejoong gives Yunho a kiss before passing a sleepy Taemin to him.

“Minnie, the snacks are on the table. Eat up and then we sit for homework okay?” Jaejoong tells his son who runs off while dumping things on the floor. There’s a breadcrumb trail of  scarf, socks, and school bag from the front door to Changmin’s room. “We have to fix that habit of his…” Jaejoong murmurs.

Taemin yawns and finally gives in to sleep now that he feels the warmth of his father. “Aw! Aren’t we sleepy today…” Yunho coos his younger son.

“What took you so long today?” Jaejoong asks as they head to the kitchen. Yunho Taemin’s back as he sits by the dining table.

“Changmin’s teacher held us back when I went to pick him up. She was all praise about our boy today. apparently he stopped two boys fighting and then made them apologise to each other too.” Yunho gushed.

“Really? Or is that woman just exaggerating to flirt with you. I’ve seen the hearts in her eyes during every parents’ meet Yunnie.” Jaejoong makes a small ‘hmph’ sound remembering the teacher ignoring all other parents and Jaejoong, who was right beside Yunho, at the parents’ day meet.

“I love it when you're jealous!” Yunho croons and makes a kissy face.

Jaejoong tries to hide his amusement as he lightly slaps Yunho’s pout. “Put him in his crib. I’ll check on Changmin.”

Jaejoong heads to Changmin’s room but halts at the doorstep seeing the small television on. Jaejoong rues the day his husband gave Changmin’s room a TV when they upgraded the one in the living room.

“Minnie, I told you to do your homework didn’t I?” Jaejoong uses his you-better-listen-to me voice and stands akimbo.

“But Umma~ I’ll miss One Piece!” Changmin whines. His mother once forgot to feed him because of Hello Kitty. So he must understand the importance of dragonball for Changmin.

Jaejoong crosses his arm. If Changmin’s used to getting his way but the original owner of the trait is Jung Jaejoong. “Fine. You can watch One piece. But you have to do your homework after that.” Jaejoong internally smirks seeing the thoughtful expression on his son. “What say Min? You can watch TV in homework hour, then homework during playtime. You agree with that?”

Changmin’s having an internal battle right now. As much as he wants to watch his anime, late  homework hour means no playtime with his brother. The schedule states that after playtime is dinner, then bedtime. If he watches anime now and does homework later, he’ll have no time to spend with Taemin for both he and his little brother can’t give up food.

With a sulk, Changmin turns of the TV.

Jaejoong gives him a gentle smile applauding his son for the right decision. “Come on, I’ll help you get started. What’s the homework?” Changmin shows Jaejoong a paper. The activity is to arrange pictures of flowers alphabetically.

“Hmm… we need to find pictures. I’ll get your Appa’s printer ready and then we’ll do it together. Why don’t you clean up your study desk till then.” Jaejoong ruffles his son’s hair and goes to Yunho’s study not noticing the big pout on Changmin’s face.   

“Yunnie, where did you keep the extra ream of papers? You're out.” Jaejoong calls and Yunho comes to his study with a brown packet.

“Sorry. I got it yesterday and left it in the car.” Yunho unwraps the packet and puts half the pile in the printer. “I heard you scolding Min… what happened?”

“Nothing much. he wanted to watch his anime instead of studying. We made a compromise though.” Jaejoong finds his husband looking at him an amused expression. “What?”

“Your idea of compromise is getting people to do your work without them knowing.” Yunho points out amusedly.

“If it means getting my son to study, then I’m guilty.” Jaejoong huffs and stomps out of the room giving an extra sway of his hips just to spite his husband.

Yunho sees his wife sashay out of his study for a long time. As much as he’s enjoy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter