❤ Happy Days ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by this edit :  https://twitter.com/0104iamAIR/status/865149782783741952

Jaejoong’s boots made a sound that echoed in the lobby that exuded the confidence that came with being the president’s spouse. He could hear the whispers about his new style- the new honey blonde hair and the loose attire from his own collection. And he’s wearing the very first range of his new shoe line. Wearing his own creations gives the designer confidence and he really needs it right now.

He bows and acknowledges the greetings of some of the employees who have worked with his husband enough to muster the courage for it. Most of the lower rungs who don’t directly interact with the president assume Jung Yunho is a scary and ruthless boss. Those who have the privilege of meeting him will acknowledge he’s a very professional but also patient and understanding boss.

Nevertheless, the employees don’t hesitate to clear the elevator so the President’s wife could travel in it alone.

One another day, Jaejoong would have not let them give him so much space, but he needs it right now. he tries to gather his thoughts in the elevator just when he gets a call from his home landline.

“Ne?” He answers with a smile knowing it’s his little baby boy.

“Umma hungee~!” came the little squeak.

“You can tell your Imo to feed you then?”

“Wan Umma.”

The indignant squeak made Jaejoong roll his eyes. He can imagine those tiny fists tucked on his hips and his own pout and puffy cheeks demanding they do Jung Changmin’s bidding.

“Why don’t you let Jihye Imo feed you and I promise to get you your favourite cupcakes when I’m home.” There was a long pause and Jaejoong could hear his sister-in-law’s voice saying something before Changmin squeaked, “Ne!” and he hung up without so much as a bye. “What a brat…just like me.” Jaejoong huffed and pocketed his phone just when the elevator arrived at the topmost floor.

He stepped out of the elevator and then halted. {I can’t do this}

What has he come to! He’s trying to seduce his husband in the office for crying out loud.

It all started a month ago. Jaejoong’s youngest noona, Seyoung was getting married and she tasked the family of planning the wedding within a month because she may or may not be pregnant (Seyoung wouldn’t admit no matter how much they asked). Yunho being the rich and powerful brother-in-law, arranged for the wedding to be held in one of his hotel rooms and hired the best wedding planner –the one who did his and Jaejoong’s wedding- to pull it off.

So instead of Jaejoong, it was Yunho gets hands on with the wedding preparations. That and his work left no time for ‘U-Know Time’ (Jaejoong finds it very weird using that term himself). So he vents it out to Yunho’s sister about how he feels like an old married couple who don’t enjoy any physical intimacy anymore. Jihye offers to babysit Changmin and pushes Jaejoong to pull out his inner vixen and seduce her brother. Her choice of words for her own brother did shock Jaejoong that he agreed on it just to get away from this hidden persona of Jihye.

But now that he’s here, it’s a whole another story.

Jaejoong and Yunho have done some pretty crazy stuff back when they were dating in college. Jaejoong can’t even think about a shower cubicle without their escapades coming to mind. But this would be the first time they’d do anything of that sort in Yunho’s office. As thrilling as it sounds, Jaejoong’s worried about getting any unwanted visitors.

He turned heel and was about to leave but the elevator was long gone during his musing.

“Well there’s no turning back now.” Jaejoong muttered and this time walked to the president’s office with his Diva mode on.

The first thing he sees beyond the glass door was Yunho’s secretary, Shinhye’s desk. The young lady stood up and bowed to her boss’ wife in greeting and Jaejoong replied in the same way.

“Is my husband in?” Jaejoong saw her nod eagerly, “I need to talk to him privately for a moment. Make sure no one comes in please.” Shinhye nodded again as Jaejoong strutted inside the office speedily.

~~~

Yunho was in the middle of a conference call when he heard the door open. He was about to tell Shinhye to dismiss the person when he saw who it was.

 

Jaejoong stood in front of Yunho’s desk and waved excitedly. In response, Yunho gestured him to wait. That had Jaejoong pout and huff which usually does a number on Yunho.

The sight of those plump red lips in a consternated moue made Yunho to pull his wife over the table and kiss him senseless. That reminds him that he hasn’t enjoyed any U-Know Time with his wife. But now’s really not the time. He’s got important things to discuss with these Malaysian clients and being aroused in the middle of it is not helping.

 

Yunho tugged on his collar, feeling it too tight suddenly and that doesn’t go unnoticed by Jaejoong. {Well, looks like I have it easy} Jaejoong thinks as he pulls off his jacket till he’s only in his white sweater.

He peeked over his shoulder and found his husband glaring intently over the edge of his laptop. Jaejoong wonders if the guys in the video call notice his attention is not on them. but Jaejoong couldn’t bring himself to feel guilty.

He walked to the side of the office to the couch and sat on the one facing Yunho. he made a big show of how warm it is by fanning himself with his hand and tugging on the loose ends of his sweater giving a peak of the milky white skin with a pinkish flush thanks to cool weather.

The weather is turning warmer but it’s still not enough to ditch the warmth of a sweater. But from the looks of the sweat dotting Yunho’s forehead, that hideous burgundy sweater on his work clothes is the bane of his life.

“Mr Jung, are you okay?” The caller asked seeing Yunho distracted. If only the caller knew the president’s wife is looking at him so wantonly while slowly those tempting lips.

Yunho gulped as he nodded, “yeah, I just have a guest, that’s all.”

“Oh it’s fine then.” The caller spoke cheerily oblivious to what the ‘guest’ is doing to Yunho, “we can talk later.”

“I-I’ll have my secretary schedule it.” Yunho cut the courtesies wanting to really get this over with. When the caller hung up, Yunho slammed his laptop shut and Jaejoong bit his lip in anticipation.

“Jaejoong-ah~” Yunho whined from his spot, “I can’t go to my next meeting with a tent in my pants!”

But Jaejoong just stayed that way, looking like the gorgeous temptress he is. “I can fix that.” He offered beckoning him with a crook of his finger.

Yunho’s brain was on auto-pilot at the sight of his wife. People aren’t kidding when they say he loses all sense when it comes to his wife. His feet move on their own and within seconds, he’s standing in front of Jaejoong.

Jaejoong has a lazy smile as he meets his husband’s eyes, blown wide with arousal. He his upper lip and beckoned him the same way again, only this time, he meant to have Yunho’s lips on his.

His husband accepted the invitation, cupping his face with one hand and the thumb grazing Jaejoong’s lips as if he missed them. when really, he kissed him just this morning before leaving for work. But it’s not the same as when they’re immersed in each other.

Yunho ducked while Jaejoong craned his neck to reach Yunho’s lips. Their eyes closed in anticipation when they could feel each other’s hot breath on their face. It was only an inch of a distance and then…

That annoying ring.

“Sajangnim, Mr Han’s party is waiting for you in conference room B.” came Shinhye’s monotone voice.

Jaejoong let out a whining squeak while Yunho exhaled dejectedly. He just planted a peck on Jaejoong’s lips which was nowhere near satisfying for both of them. “I need to go.” Yunho says tiredly, reaching for the bottle of water on the coffee table and drinking it to cool down. he fully intends to ditch this sweater because he’s not feeling the cool temperatures at all.

Jaejoong was very close to a tantrum, but then he thought, he’s got better ways to keep Yunho wanting. After all, it’s more fun when the Almighty Jung Yunho comes crawling after him like a cute puppy.

When Yunho took one last gulp, Jaejoong spoke, “Aghh, i feel so itchy here!” Yunho turned to Jaejoong and that’s the moment Jaejoong chose to pull his sweater down one side and show off the white expanse of his shoulder and back with those y tattoos. It’s a jawdropping sight obviously, that Yunho’s mouth falls open and there’s a waterfall from it. whether that’s only the water from earlier or drool at the mouthwatering sight mixed in it, only Yunho will know.

And Jaejoong took his stuff and walked out of the office, swaying his hips little bit extra that makes Yunho watch that pert till it’s out of his sight.

Jaejoong waved at Shinhye once before heading to the elevator. But he suddenly felt someone grab his shoulders and he gasped when a loud smooch was planted on his cheek. He then saw a blur run towards the stairs. “Got to wrap this meeting fast!” Yunho shouted to no one in particular, his sweater now ditched in some random corner of his office.

Jaejoong chuckled when Shinhye also followed after him, struggling with her stilettoes and screaming, “Sajangnim~ you can’t run down 12 floors!”

~~~

Jihye opened the door even before Jaejoong could step out of his Bentley. “So?” she asked like some crazy YunJae fangirl as Jaejoong passed by her.

“Nothing.” He said as he took off his jacket and then gave his sister-in-law a sly smile, “but I did have some fun.”

“oooh!” Jihye made a big show of swooning, “I’d love to stay and hear all the details, but there’s some emergency at work.”

“Yeah, yeah, go on.” Jaejoong gave her a hug and helped her in her coat, “thanks for taking care of Minnie.”

“Anytime for my cute nephew. Give him a kiss for me.” Jaejoong agreed as Jihye left hurriedly.

“Umma!” Jaejoong looked up at the little squeak and found his baby boy peeking over the baby gate on the top of the stairs, holding the bars like he’s in some sort of jail. Jaejoong jumped over the lower gates and picked his son up and took him to the kitchen.

“Hi Bambi. How was your day? did you eat lunch?”

“Ne~”

“and were you a good boy for Imo?”

“No!” Jaejoong stopped and frowned at that, “What did you do Minnie?”

“Minnie bad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter