Yeksarsise

❤ Happy Days ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho exhaled loudly each time he bent lower.

He’s already on his 30th pushup and has another 20 to go. it’s his warm-up before he moves to his gym equipment.

Being an idol meant you're under scrutiny at all times and you have to look good at all times.

That’s why Yunho has a strict diet and exercise regimen to maintain his Adonis-like body and handsome face.

It’s tough to most but when you have a pretty and loving housewife like Jung Yunho does, life is a breeze.

Yunho became an idol because it was his dream for himself. After achieving his dreams, he met the angelic stylist and fell in love. From then on, Yunho wanted to be the best for the one who became his life. Jaejoong’s very existence is his motivation.

“Daddyyyyyy~!” here comes motivation no. 2.

“/phoo/” Yunho exhaled through his mouth, “Hey Min!” Yunho greeted his son and ducked for his 40th pushup.

“Dah-dee~!” Changmin singsonged as he climbed on Yunho’s back and laid there, his stomach to Yunho’s back, enjoying the up and down ride. The 3 year old had an untold permission to climb on his father at any point of time. “Hup! Down! Hup! Down!” Changmin said each time Yunho bent his arms and went lower and then came up again.

After his 50 pushups were done, Yunho stood up with Changmin still on him. The boy was now piggybacking Yunho while the idol carried him with ease.

Yunho went to where the heavy equipment of his personal gym was. Yunho tapped the arms around his shoulder. “Want to get down so daddy can exercise properly?”

Changmin jumped of his tall father and had no trouble landing on his feet. “Daddy, Minnie also ‘yeksarsise’ (exercise).”

“hop on that.” Yunho pointed at the treadmill. While Changmin positioned himself on the centre of the treadmill, Yunho put the settings to the lowest speed, it was slower than Changmin’s normal pace of walking but Yunho had no intention of letting it go faster or let Changmin walk on it for more than 5 minutes.

Changmin walked while observing his father on that heavy exercise equipment. Yunho’s arms and chest got a good workout as he opened and closed them. Yunho’s sculpted arms seemed to get bigger and muscular as they sat on the handles of that machine which moved to lift the weights connected to them.

Plus, Yunho was as usual shirtless. He usually starts with his gymwear on but halfway through his warmup he discards the sweat-soaked shirt.

Changmin looked under the bars of the treadmill while he walked. Yunho’s stomach rose and fell in rhythm with his controlled breathing. The moist sheen made his chiselled abs more pronounced.

“hmmm….” Changmin was the example of cartoonish contemplative. His left elbow rested on his right forearm and his left hand held his chin as he nodded, all while walking on the treadmill. “Mommy right….Daddy muscles good.”

Yunho had now stopped to drink some water. “Daddy off! Off!” Changmin wanted to stop his slow walking. He was trying to jump on the floor from the moving treadmill which horrified Yunho.

“Yah Minnie no!” Changmin looked at him wide-eyed while still walking. He just can’t stop if the ground keeps moving can he? “You’ll get hurt if you move without stopping it firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter