Moving Day or...?

❤ Happy Days ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!" Changmin can go longer his parents know that. He's gifted with a set of super-strong vocal cords that can go on without making the three year old breathless. 

Yunho stepped out of the car they were trying to get Changmin in. They just upgraded from their 2-bedroom flat to a house with a bigger room for their son and a office each for the attorney and his creative director wife. Today was moving day and they want to get their hyperactive don to Jaejoong's sister's house so he wouldn't come in the way of moving furniture and get hurt. But the boy was especially clingy today and refused to leave.

 

He clung to Jaejoong like a koala refusing to get in the car. Jaejoong wasn't even holding him. CHangmin clung with his own strength.

 

"This is not going to work Yunnie." Jaejoong finally wrapped his arms around Changmin and the boy relaxed knowing he won't be going anywhere. "What do we do?" Yunho asked. 

 

"Put a matress and something to keep him occupied in the guest room. We'll arrange that last." Yunho agreed and arranged the guest room as Jaejoong told him to. Changmin on the other hand was trying to open a small box for no reason at all. He wasn't even interested to know what the contents of the box were. He had a different plan in his mind.

 

"Yunho where is Changmin?" Jaejoong asked Yunho when they both came out from the guest room after they had set it up for Changmin.

 

"Its too quite Jaejoong....I can sense only one thing." Yunho turned to Jaejoong and said "Trouble"

 

Jaejoong and Yunho searched all over the house but couldn’t find Changmin. They went back to the guest room and that’s when they saw some books lying all over the floor.

 

“Heeheeehee” They turned their heads towards the small box and noticed a small movement. Jaejoong smiled when he heard his baby’s giggles and walked towards the box.

 

“Gotcha”

 

“ahahahahaha” Changmin laughed out loud when Jaejoong picked him out of the box and spinned him a little.

 

“Ok little guy now listen to appa.” Yunho took Changmin from Jaejoong and sat down on the small bed he prepared earlier. “Appa and umma has lots of work to do today, so you be a good boy and sleep. Ok?”

 

“Why don’t you start with your office, we can do the other rooms after I have put him down for a nap.”

 

“Nooooo~~~ Minnie helps” Changmin ran out of the room and to the boxes in the halls. He started pushing the box marked 'kitchen items1' but it didn't budge. He didn't vare though, because he just wanted to make a point. "Minnie-yah, come here." Jaejoong tried to coax him but Changmin ran off to find his father.

Yunho was putting his thick law books on the shelf, very obviously avoiding the intricate office decor. He'll let his wife direct him how to decorate it. He heard tiny yet familiar footsteps enter the room. He turned around and gasped.

“Changmin keep that down. It’s too heavy for you.” Yunho took the vase from Changmin and kept it aside.

“Minnie if you want to help umma and appa then just sit there on the sofa. These things are too heavy for you and you might hurt yourself.” Yunho explained his son and made him sit on the sofa which was arranged on the right side of the room.

“Done.” Both the father and the son looked at the door and found Jaejoong smiling at them.

“Yes the hard part is surely done.” Yunho said sardonically when he realised that Jaejoong had been drawing all this while. Jaejoong ignored Yunho’s comment and called Changmin towards the door.

“Look Changmin, who is this?” Jaejoong pointed to post-it he stuck to the door. The post-it looked like a drawing of Changmin and it also said ‘No Entry’.

“Minnie.” Changmin pointed to himself and smiled. He was very happy tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter