Little Superstar-I

❤ Happy Days ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little superstar- I

Changsun fixes his shirt for the nth time that morning. Looking at him, no one would guess he’s the most professional producer in the country. He looks like he’s waiting for a blind date right now.

Who can blame him anyway?

After five years in the industry, he finally gets to meet his idol. He’s looked up to the superstar since he was in elementary school. In fact, Changsun even auditioned for the same entertainment company as his idol’s wife. With his good looks, dance training and sculpted body, it wasn’t hard to pass. But he soon realised he singing and dancing on the stage wasn’t his real passion. Idolising a certain man known to give his 200 percent on the stage, not having your heart and soul in performing would be sacrilegious. After becoming financially stable with many acting jobs, Changsun used his creativity and industry network to produce variety shows and became such a success that the studio now buys his concepts before hearing his first pitch. He gained success with the multiple seasons of ‘Hello Baby’ but he’s trying a new children’s show concept. The show is going to follow five celebrity children’s who are already following their parents’ footsteps. And finally, he gets to work with not just his idol but his family as well.

So much so, he decided to be the superstar’s PD, even shouting ‘shotgun’ in the concept meeting with a room full of production crew and executives. However, now that he’s going to meet his idol, he feels like he’s about to give his first ballet performance as an enchanted tree.  

He couldn’t contain the yelp when someone knocked on the door. “Mr Lee, he’s here.”

Changsun coughs to clear his throat because he’s sure he’d squeak otherwise and gives a bass ‘come in’. the door opens with a slender sharply dressed woman holding it and a tall man enters. The man and the lady exchange short bows before she leaves closing the door gently.

Changsun quickly wipes his sweaty palm on his trousers when the other male isn’t looking and stood up in greeting.

“Hi, I’m Jung Yunho. Nice to meet you.” The tall man bows and extends his hand out to Changsun.

“I-I know who you are Yunho-ssi. I’ve been your fan since I was 13.” At that Yunho lets out a loud laugh, “Am I that old now?” Changsun quickly shakes his head.

“No! No! I’ve been following you since your debut and I’m only four years younger to you and it’s not that big of an . You're not old, absolutely not!” Yunho had to winced at how emotionally charged the young producer was. He put his hand on Changsun’s shoulder, “Calm down man! I was only kidding. I age gracefully.”

Yunho took a seat on the opposite couch signalling Changsun to sit down as well. “By the way Mr Joon-”

“It’s Changsun.”

“Huh? I was told your name is Joon?”

“It’s my stage name from when I was a trainee. It just stuck. I feel like a wannabe idol with a stage name.”

“Jihoon sunbae gave you that name didn’t he?” Changsun blinked as Yunho innocently took a bottle of water from the table and drank from it. the younger male was surprised because the origin of his stage name is known only to industry insiders, that too a select few who knew him since his debut. “Jihoon hyung told me about you… I have to say it’s a hilarious story. Your filming a Hollywood blockbuster and he recites his own name on a roll and comes up with ‘Joon’. He’s got weird moments that way… but I really admire him. He gives you his regards by the way.” Yunho puts down the bottle, “Joon suits you a lot.”

Changsun’s cheeks colour pink. He looks down trying to avoid his idol’s eyes. He made a mental note next time he goes out for a drink with his mentor to tell Jihoon not to share such stories about him. but if Jung Yunho says ‘Joon’ suits him then…

“Are you okay?” Changsun looks up with a jolt and realises he zoned out when Yunho was speaking.

“I’m sorry. Could you repeat what you said?”

“I was just asking on behalf of my wife if you're going to follow our son to school? The school board actually approached Joongi-Jaejoong about the matter. They don’t say it out loud but they look keen on the publicity.”

“oh no! we can’t! there are other children to consider in this matter. We’d need the parents’ consents of all the children and it’s not feasible. Many parents might be averse to it also.” Yunho didn’t say anything but his body language showed he agreed wholeheartedly, “as we discussed with your manager, the filming is limited to your home and your work places subject to prior permission.”

“that’s good.” Yunho says just as his phone buzzes with a message from Yoochun, “that’s my manager. I have a radio show to get to and the bloody traffic… when do we start filming?”

“tomorrow. We sent the schedule to your manager.” Even so, Changsun looks through his folder for a copy to pass the man.

“tomorrow… yeesh… I’m filming my music video tonight and I’d reach home only in the morning… but, my wife will be there. So you can come anytime.”  Yunho stood up to make a move.

“Yunho-ssi, thank you for accepting the show.” Changsun adds with personal gratitude especially with all the trouble he got from the other celebrity parents. There was a lot of conditions from them and lot of negotiating whereas the Jung family agreed in a heartbeat with a few conditions and no fuss. 

“Oh not an issue. We actually didn’t get much say in that matter because our son wanted to do the show. He’s a little attention-seeker.” Yunho says cheekily despite knowing he’s going to get tiny hands swatting at his knee for the remark.

“We’ll be at your home on time tomorrow.” Changsun bows as he walks Yunho to the door.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” Yunho waves and grabs the handle of the door to open it.

“Yunho-ssi!” Yunho looks back curiously because Changsun sounded desperate in some way. What he finds

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter