Just like you- part 2

❤ Happy Days ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like you-part II

 

Jaejoong, Junsu and Changmin sat in the waiting room with bated breaths.

After the boys went wild with the ‘magic paper’, Junsu and Jaejoong almost fainted at their toddlers’ two-tone hair.

Not that two-tone hair is bad. If done right, even ten-tone hair is great.

But the boys don’t know it’s not as easy as just sticking dye and hair on the head. Not even their parents can do their many hairstyles without professional help.

That’s why the mother’s and Changmin are sitting here, because they don’t think they can stand and watch the stylists fix their sons’ hair.

But why are they so scared though they are fixing it?

Because the stylists said they can’t simply wash it out or dye the boys’ hair black. The boys had stuck two different shades from bowls in that cart. Their black hair was patchy with yellowish blond and icy blonde making them look like spotted puppies. And not in the cute way. 

“Oh God! What are people going to think when they see our babies in dyed hair.” Jaejoong bit his nails.

“I can practically see the headlines… ‘Kim Junsu- worst mother of the year’” Junsu moved his hand in the air as if revealing said headline and then with the same hand pinched the bridge of his nose.

“Look…if it turns out bad, you can just go and tell the media it’s my fault.” Changmin said, a little under his breath so that if the mothers miss it, he’s not repeating it again.

“Really?” Jaejoong heard him and he’s looking at Changmin with teary eyes like the man is his saviour.

“Yeah…yeah…” Changmin drawled. “being the media bad boy, or bad godfather is better than getting ripped apart, limb by limb by your  husbands.”

As if they forgot a crucial variable in the equation, Jaejoong and Junsu gasped.

What were they going to tell their husbands?

They didn’t have time to think it over because a lady came over to tell them the boys are ready.

JaeMinSu were all kinds of nervous- sweating, gulping, wanting to run or faint. They stood behind the chairs where their children were, wanting to compose themselves before the big reveal. Jaejoong and Changmin were even holding hands in a dramatic show of ‘we’ll get through this together’.

“L-let’s see….” Jaejoong told the women and with flair, they turned the chairs around.

The adults gaped, the mother’s jaw-dropped and the godfather was gasping for air.

There were two sweet, adorable, innocent, doe-eyed baby angels sitting in the chair. Mini-Min was on his thumb like he does when he’s hungry. Yoosu was rubbing his eyes because he’s sleepy after sitting so long.

“Baby~!” Junsu squealed and opened his arms for Yoosu.

“Bambi-yah!” Jaejoong was more forward and picked up his son instead.

Both mothers ran their hands through the golden locks of their sons. It looked better than expected. In fact, given that they’re miniature versions of Jaejoong and Junsu, the toddlers pulled off the blonde dos with panache.

“Umma likey?” Mini-min asks and Jaejoong’s eyes crinkled as he smiled at his cute son who looked like cupid in designer-wear. “Yes baby! You look fabulous.”

“Yoosu and Mommy same same!” Yoosu clapped happily, “Yoosu did with magic paper.” The little boy actually thought his fantastic hair that matched with his mother was his own doing.

“Very nice baby!” of course Junsu was happy to oblige his son into thinking he really dyed his hair himself. He looked at the bangs for a moment wondering if he can get Yoosu to have rainbow highlights like his to really match.

“Are you people serious!” Changmin suddenly yelled. This unusual Changmin had the boys ducking for cover. “What kind of mothers are you? You like that your two year olds dyed their hair? Are you for real? we’re going to killed! Mauled! Friggin’ annihilated! This is bad!”

“Minnie look bad~?” was the little whimper from the face tucked in the crook of Jaejoong’s neck.

Now that Changmin looks at his little minion, the only one he has a soft spot for, with loveable eyes glassy with tears he can’t go on ranting.

“No, no…” He pat Mini-Min’s hair noticing how soft it felt. “You look great. It suits you.”

“Yoosu too?” Junsu’s son piped up wanting to be complimented by someone other than his mother. Somehow, his little query to his uncle had all the noonas in the shop nodding eagerly.

Changmin though was like a gaping fish. “It’s disconcerting how he looks so much like you now than he does with black hair.” He told Junsu and the man absolutely agreed.

“We have to leave now? We have rehearsals remember?” Jaejoong reminded.

“We’re late as it is…” Changmin sighed.

“What are we going to tell their dads?” Junsu asked but they didn’t know an answer yet.

~~~

“This is ed up!” that earned Changmin a nudge in the ribs from Jaejoong.

“Shut up!” He whispered to his maknae.

“How? I can’t even comprehend how stupid your husbands are to not notice.” Changmin said while returning Jaejoong’s elbow jab with more force.

“Jae, Min, are you guys doing your ‘one touch’ thing again?” Both looked at Yunho standing in front of them with a scolding look. “You two are too old for that.” Yunho said, ever the band ‘Appa’.

Changmin and Jaejoong just flashed a disarming smile each and Yunho left them. Junsu came quickly to their side.

“I don’t know how long the kids will hold on. They’re starting to fidget.” The three then turned their eyes to the toddlers sitting on the front row with their manager.

Jaejoong had put caps and hoodies on them to hide their blonde hair till they tell their husbands. They intend to let it out nice and easy so they won’t get too angry. But it looks like they should do it soon because the venue is warm and the boys are feeling hot.

It’s only the promise of Lotte World that’s having them hold on so long despite the urge to rip off any extra clothing.

“You know what. They won’t hold on too long. Let’s just tell them.” Jaejoong said and Junsu nodded.

“Okay, good luck!” And Changmin did an about turn but was yanked back by Jaejoong.

“Don’t. You. Dare.” Jaejoong gritted out. “this is your fault too. You were the slacking babysitter.”

As much as Changmin wants to kick and punch and deny all allegations, he knows he can’t. so he grudgingly follows.

When they reach backstage, where they knew Yoochun and Yunho were discussing something with Sam-san, they halted a few steps away listening to the conversation 2U were having.

“I know right! Idol-life takes such a toll on the hair. I thought I’d have to get hair plugs by the time I’m 30.” Yoochun pulled the ends of his bangs, his naturally curly hair now regularly kept straighter.

“I don’t know how Jiyong can handle so many colour changes. I can practically feel the dye burn my scalp every time we colour our hair.” Yunho grimaced. “and the ridiculous hairstyles.” Yunho cringed, “My sister kept teasing me about the lion hair for weeks. And your ‘O’ look… you were such a Jack Sparrow wannabe that time.” Yunho chuckled.

“Puh-lease! I made Jack Sparrow famous in Korea.” Yoochun even did a pompous hair flip to emphasise. “you can’t possibly think that was bad. You’ve clearly bleached your brain after Triangle.”

By then, the other three had just stopped near them. Yoochun looked at them. “Don’t you guys agree? Yun and I had some weird sea-weed thing going on but you three had the most dramat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter