Teasing

❤ Happy Days ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by : Panda Video

Yunho flinched at the loud bang at the door and he put down the newspaper with a sigh. He waits calmly as this was their routine every day since its Jaejoong's turn to pick up Changmin from school this week. Jaejoong stomped to the living room where his husband was while Yunho barely glanced at the giggly little monkey run up the stairs. ''we're dumping that runt first thing in the orphanage tomorrow.'' Jaejoong announced and Yunho is glad Changmin can't hear them upstairs.

He kept his cool attorney-style 'I'm listening' expression when he asked, ''he put flour in your bag again?''

''Worse!'' Jaejoong shrieked, ''he put nonsensical drawings of a very disturbing food chain in my papers. Can You imagine how embarrassed I was when I gave the file to my boss. He thought I'm raising a psychopath.'' That's interesting. Most of Changmin's pranks have been mundane. He's beginning to Get more mischievous and creative now that he's going to kindergarten. But he'd rather not pick on his dad. Unlike Jaejoong, Yunho's not an easy target.

Yunho doesn't really know how to pacify his wife other than tell Jaejoong it's merely a phase. He takes Jaejoong's hand and gave it a kiss. ''If it makes you feel any better I can take over pick-up duty from now on.''

''can you Pick him up and not bring him home?''

''I would but you'd go and bring him home yourself.''

''damn I hate this motherly love .'' Jaejoong huffed and stomped to the kitchen.

A few minutes later the giggly monkey is running down the stairs again and Yunho does the needful by turning on the TV. Changmin went and sat on the fluffy carpet for his evening dose of variety shows. Yunho Is beginning to see where he gets the mischief from. Yoo Jaesuk can be quite the prankster. Yunho went over to his and sat behind changmin so that the kid is sandwiched between his thighs. Yunho ruffled his thick hair and gave a peck on his crown, ''you know you're Umma is not the type to let things go.''

~~~

Yunho was in his bureau going over some case when he sees Jaejoong waddle speedily down the hallway like a charging goose. He doesn't dwell on the unusual rush right before bed. But Jaejoong carrying a jug of water and hurrying down the hallway then once again rushing back with an empty jug doesn't go unnoticed.

It's too much of a distraction at this point and Yunho decides to put away work for now and tuck his son in bed. But when he was only two steps away from Changmin's room, the five-year-old was running to him instead, wailing and screeching. "EEEEEEE~ AAAPPPAAAAAAA~" Changmin cried like there were alligators chasing him. But it might as well be. Changmin's clutching his new toy helicopter which cost Yunho quite a fortune and it's dripping wet. That thing isn't going to fly anymore.

Yunho peeks inside Changmin's bedroom and sees the puddle of water in the helicopter's box and he's wondering why he has to deal with the crying toddler?

Wait... he doesn't have to buy a new helicopter does he?

~~~

Yunho takes a deep breath and exhales blissfully. The crisp morning air while running in the park is infinitely better than the treadmill in the gym. He thinks he burned a lot more in the morning jog than in the gym. He's glad Jaejoong suggested this.

Speaking of whom, Yunho stays near Changmin who's staring at the small fishes in the artificial pond while looking for Jaejoong around the place. The last he saw his wife, he had jogged off alone with his headphones on full blast. While he tried to find his wife without moving from his spot, he heard footsteps, followed by a simultaneous scream and a splash, and footsteps again.

Yunho whipped his head back to find changmin flailing in the three-inch deep water like the melodramatic dummy he is and he sees his wife run off in the distance. "YAH JUNG JAEJOONG!"

Yunho was torn between helping his son and freaking out over his wife. Jaejoong stopped running away. He didn't really intend to leave his son like that. He laughed as he jogged back to them. Yunho was trying to get Changmin to stand up without touching the water. He's got an aversion for the moss on the floor of the pond and now on his son's pants. Jaejoong on the other hand doesn't have any inhibitions and he pulled up his son out of the water. Changmin looks at his mother accusingly before shooting a look at his father that said 'did you see what this mother monster did to me?' Jaejoong though was unfazed as he guffawed at his disheveled son, "serves you right."

~~~

Now Yunho is very suspicious. He is sure Jaejoong is on one of his juvenile revenge tirades. What even amazes him is Changmin's short-term memory to forget about his mother's crimes and cling to him like a baby koala. Or is it that Changmin is oblivious it's his mother? Could Jaejoong be so geniusly sinister to fool even their super-intelligent son?

Like now, Changmin is clutching Jaejoong's pants while watching him mix the cupcake batter. He'd follow everywhere those slim legs go and at one point, they reach the lower cabinet Changmin knows where the bag of chips are kept. WIth an excited squeak, Changmin goes to open the door but his hand slams into one jean-clad leg.

Jaejoong's leg blocks the cabinet. Changmin tries to go in from the other way, Jaejoong moves his other foot and blocks it. A frustrated Changmin looks up at his mother with a pout. Jaejoong, seemingly innocent shifts his position so now his legs are slightly apart, like how one would stand naturally. Changmin saw the chance and went straight from the middle and that's when Jaejoong moved again, clamping his son's head between his calves.

"Ummaaaa~"

"Whoa! When did you get there?"

"Jaejoong, let him go."

~~~

Changmin was stomach down on the fluffy carpet and watching TV as usual. Jaejoong was in the kitchen making a large batch of kimchi pancakes with his hands like he promised his husband when he comes back from work. Yunho wanted to remind he doesn't like kimchi pancakes but when he hears "I'm going to make a lot with my own hands" Yunho just tells him to go easy on Changmin.

Jaejoong is elbow-deep in pancake batter that's ready to go on the hot pan. But his nose twitches then and he wrinkles it getting annoyed. Looking around, he skips over to the living room to where his son is.

Changmin is oblivious to what's happening until he hears, "Minnie help Umma" and there's a small weight on his back. Before he knows it he's being tickled by his mother's nose.

"AHAHAHAHAHA UMMAAAHAHAHA!" He laughs while Jaejoong keeps rubbing his nose on his back and side to get rid of that itch. "Stay still." Jaejoong says and holds his son down to continue getting rid of the itch. Except that those kimchi batter coated hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter