My Appa is a superhero-2

❤ Happy Days ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin kept his eyes on his father even tho his father kept telling him to look in front while walking. Changmin couldn't help it. His father was too hard not to look at admiringly. His upright posture, strong gaze, the subtle gentleness and the commanding aura with the soothing baritone gave Changmin the image of some superhuman being. It doesn't matter that his mother is just the few steps behind them. 

The past six weeks since his father's arrival, Jung Jaejoong has been a non-entity in Jung Changmin's life- a fact that Jung Jaejoong whines about to Jung Yunho.

"Ï told you it's walking distance." Jaejoong remarked behind Yunho once they reached their destination. 

"Umma's school?" Changmin has spent many a days in the small, stuffy office of his mother's. It's usually if his grandmother can't pick him up from daycare, he spends his time there till Jaejoong is finished with teaching History to high school students. But it's vacation time so why are they there?

"I'll be back quickly." Yunho handed over Changmin to Jaejoong. The two spent some time in the highschool coffee hangout opposite the school. Jaejoong even met some of his students there and they cooed over the adorable Changmin.

"Umma, what is Appa doing in your school?" Changmin asked after taking a  break from sipping his strawberry smoothie. The students from earlier had left after sharing a plate of croissants with the boy.

"Appa is going to work with me baby." Jaejoong said while frowning at the milk stain on Changmin's Pokemon T-shirt.

"But appa is not teacher."Changmin retorted. Jaejoong chuckled, "he is Minnie-ah. Your Appa trained as a teacher because he failed his first try to join the navy. Before he could apply for a school, he got in at the second try. Your Appa is a science teacher baby."

Changmin pouted, "No. Appa is superhero."

Jaejoong smiled. "Yes he is." 10 minutes later, Yunho returned with an appointment letter in hand.

~~~

"Come on you two. You're supposed to be making wedding plans."Jaejoong punched Yoochun's side.

"yea...yea..."The drunk man drawled. "tell him that. I quit the navy for him." Yoochun pointed at Junsu with his soju bottle.

"But you haven't got a job yet." Junsu said matter-of-factly. He had made it clear to Yoochun the day after he had proposed and left on a ship, they'd marry after Yoochun is on land and settled.

"I have a job. I'm handling dad's construction firm." Yoochun countered half-heartedly.

"How? You go there like once a week." Junsu countered. He turned to Jaejoong, "his mom called me yesterday to tell me how Yoochun's father is overburdened because his son is no good. he disappears for the whole day and doesnt return till 10 in the night."  

"Yoochun-ah, why are you worrying Junsu and your parents?" Yunho thought it was the post-navy syndrome. Often when soldiers retired when they're young for personal reasons they miss the former life, in this case being out on the seas. 

"It's not what you're thinking."Yoochun interrupted Yunho's thoughts. He sat up and looked Junsu in the eye but looked down when he found it difficult, "I've been meeting with a publication. A manuscript I had written while sailing is getting published and I've meeting them to finalise details like some corrections, cover art and payment and all. I was going to tell everyone when the book was done printing."

There was pin-drop silence. They all looked at Yoochun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter