Cutie Baby boo

❤ Happy Days ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cutie baby boo

“Hey you… where did you get those from?” in response, Changmin offered his rice bun as a peace offering. “Aniyo~ it’s for you only.”

Yunho picks up his baby son and nuzzles his cheek. “Next time, no eating sweets after brushing.”

“Okie.” Changmin nods and snuggles in his father’s shoulder but Yunho knows he’s going to find his 15 month old again tomorrow night with some sweet in hand.

 

~~~

Jaejoong really needed a change of clothes right now. he had cleaned the house, went grocery shopping and removed some weeds in the garden.

And now he’s sweating and panting and somewhat grimy after the last two tasks.

But he still has dinner to prepare.

His hands are shaking with fatigue while he cuts the tomato but he keeps on.

“Umma…” Jaejoong looks down to find his baby boy standing with arms stretched out wanting to be carried. No reason. He just wants his cuddles.

Jaejoong halted his chopping and wiped his hands on his apron before picking up his toddler. He stumbled a bit but he managed to walk to the living room just fine.

Plopped on the sofa, Changmin buried himself in Jaejoong’s lap and began recounting his adventure with their pet dog Mangdoong. Jaejoong listened with a smile on his face.

Dinner can wait. He’s going to charge up with Changmin-battery.

~~~

“Umma. Umma.” Jaejoong looked sideways. “Bang.” Jaejoong didn’t even flinch as he turned to his book again.

He’s just teasing his son by being unresponsive.

Changmin pouted. His mother is so bad at dying off a space laser. Resorting to other means, Changmin started rolling around and doing summersaults to ease the boredom.

Thing is, he’s doing this on Jaejoong.

“EEEEEEYAH!” Changmin squealed when his mother moved his thigh causing him to fall over. That’s not all though. Changmin moved his legs and jammed Changmin between his thighs. “AHAHAHA UMMAAAA~!” despite his protests, Changmin’s quite enjoying himself and Jaejoong drops his book to finally play with his fluffball son.

  

~~~

Getting a new camera and dyeing your hair means only one thing.

Selfies.

“Boo, the memory card is filled with your blondeness.” All Yunho got in response was the camera flash going off.

Jaejoong grinned loving his picture with the V pose. The hair colour just gives him a new persona.

But that camera is taking away Yunho’s ‘Uknow time’ with his gorgeous wife who’s even more breathtaking after the new hairstyle.

So, with a huff, Yunho snatches his enemy, the camera away. “Yunnie~!” Jaejoong whined in protest.

“No.” Yunho said sternly. “you have to spend more time with me instead of the camera and the camera needs to take pictures of the person it was brought for.”

“for who?” Jaejoong asked, now that he remembered Yunho said he wants a new camera to take better pictures the day Jaejoong was going to the salon.

Instead of directly answering the question, Yunho turned around. “Minnie~!” Little Changmin having a serious discussion with his new teddy looked at his father. Yunho lifted the camera. “Say cheese.”

Automatically, Changmin picked his teddy and made a V pose while giving a subtle smile.

“Haha. you have to look at this.” Jaejoong came over to look at the picture Yunho just took. “Oh my…” Jaejoong giggled at the picture of his son in the same style as Jaejoong. “He has you down pat love.”

 

~~~

“Are you sure about this?”

“wasn’t this your idea?”

“it was my mother’s. I don’t know Yunho. He’s barely over a year old.”

“but he understands very well. Look at him.”

Jaejoong did. Their son waddled away from him. The back pocket of his little red shorts jiggled heavily on one side because of what was inside.

Midway, he dropped his teddy and when he bent to pick it up a coin fell from his pocket. Changmin picks up the coin and then looks at his parents in the distance.

He was told not to remove the money till he reached the stand. But the money was naughty while he was an obedient little money. So now he’s confused what to do.

Yunho gestured for Changmin to go ahead and Changmin didn’t see any harm if his father was still encouraging him.

He walked the last few steps to the rice cake stand and greets the ajhumma. His parents watch eagerly as he points at a particular kind of rice cake. The kind old lady wraps up a few and was about to pass it to her little customer before said little customer shows his palm stopping her.

Changmin drops his teddy on the ground and holds the stray coin in one hand and takes out the paper money and two more coins from his pocket. He musters every polite muscle in his body and gave the money first before taking the paper bag.

He remained standing there as he was instructed because there was something more he was supposed to get. The ajhu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter