Just like you- part 1

❤ Happy Days ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DONG BANG SHIN KI. Just by the name of the group fans get excited. Dong Bang Shin Ki has proved themselves more than once. The pioneers of the Kpop industry and also contributors to the Halyu Wave. Fans have supported them at every point. Even when the group was on the point of breaking up, the fans never gave up on them. This year the group will be celebrating their fifteenth anniversry. All the members as well as fans from all over the world are excited about their comeback. The group is coming back after a hiatus of three years. 

The group surprised their fans when they declared that four of their members are getting married soon. It was a fangirls dream when the OTPs Yunjae and Yoosu married, that the fans didn't even mind the group going on a hiatus so they could build a family. Shortly after the joint wedding, Jaejoong and Junsu gave birth a month apart from each other.

The Yunjae baby was named Changmin because the DBSK maknae made them name their first-born son after him for enduring the sufferable position as Yunjae er all these years. It was that or Yunho trying to convince the government to build a monument that immortalises Shim 'Max' Changmin's 'martyrdom' and Changmin prefers the first option since he has another 1582 years to live. 

Fortunately, Changmin was too distracted by his 'Mini-Me' to force Yoochun and Junsu to name their son Changmin 2.0 or Max or anything with Chang or Min in it. So Yoochun named him Yoosu because he wanted their baby boy to take after both of them. 

Now that Mini-Min and Yoosu can stay with their grandparents long enough without shouting for their mothers to feed them or fathers to play with them, DBSK has decided to make a comeback.

They started off slow, with concerts and performances of their old songs while recording new tracks for their comeback album. 2, almost 3 years old Mini-Min and Yoosu have attended the concerts while sitting with their grandparents backstage. Their aunts loved recording the two of them imititating their parents and posting them on their SNS. The toddlers have already gained attention for inheriting their parents' looks, talents and star quality dubbing them as the 'Next generation God's of East'. 

But the parents don't just dump their kids on others everytime. They want to keep them close because it's a long time till they grow up and they want to make the most of their children's formative years. Celebrity status and idol work is no excuse for them to be complacent in parenting. 

So the toddlers sit with them in recording studios and occasionally get to move the buttons under Yunho's supervision. They sit with crayons and toys at the back of the dance studio with a Coordi while DBSK brushed up on their moves. The concert hall was their playground during rehearsals with two bodguards each keeping an eye on them. And when both sets of parents are busy, Changmin is resident babysitter.

Like how he ganged up with Yoochun to bully Junsu, Changmin now gangs up with his baby-namesake and bullies the baby 'Junsu'.

Today is one such day.

They're preparing for their comeback these days. The album is ready, the tour is lined up, the promotions are going to be launched and the music video is being filmed. For the music video, Jaejoong and Junsu are dyeing their hair blonde, Jaejoong wanting to relive his solo album- WWW days and Junsu as usual trying every colour on the spectrum, platinum blonde with crayon-highlights this time.

Changmin had finished getting his hair cut and dyed to a dark brown yesterday, so he's back in the salon to try out the new outfits and babysit his nephews while the two 'girls' did their hair.

"Yah hyung! You promised me food if I babysit!" Changmin huffed at Jaejoong's reflection in the mirror, ever the maknae-image with his pouty Bambi face and two toddlers clinging to his long legs. 

Jaejoong raised a white-smeared eyebrow, "Whatever happened to 'always there for my nephews'?" Jaejoong parroted the words Changmin said in an interview just yesterday as he reached for his phone on the table while trying not to disturb the stylist dyeing his eyebrows now. It's because Changmin said that, Jaejoong put aside his guilt for burdening his soulfighter half and dragged him here instead of letting him go to the recording studio with Yunho and Yoochun.

Changmin quirked an eyebrow and replied in a matter-of-fact tone, "I'm an idol. I have to keep up the image of loving your brats." Jaejoong wrinkled his nose at that and Junsu laughed his signature 'EungkyangKyang' beside him. Both mothers knew it's just the lovable bratty maknae being snarky when he'd kill to be a kid again in the company of his nephews. 

Jaejoong made a quick call and then looked at Changmin through the mirror. "The delivery is running a bit late. Food'll be here in 10 minutes." Jaejoong then looked around with his sunshine smile, "Lunch for everyone, courtesy of yours truly." the salon burst into cheers for Hero Jaejoong and the toddlers weren't behind.

"Umma sho cool!" Mini-Min cheered while jumping up and down, still clinging to Changmin.

"Jiji Samchon awshum!" Yoosu bounced happily.

"Yah!Yah!Yah! Don't pull!" Changmin yelled, grabbing the hem of his jeans which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter