IMHERE

Accidentally Switch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara yawned while she stood infornt of Bom’s front door waiting for her bestfriend to answer. Her overnight bag slipped off her shoulder and dropped to the ground, but Dara was too tired to care. She stayed up till two in the morning talking to Seunghyun, and then Dongwook had called her past three to pick him up.

                                                                                                                                                                                             

The front door opened and Bom raised an eyebrow. “Was there a hobo convo in town I wasn’t aware of?” her eyes lingered on Dara’s messy bun, sweatpants and sweatshirt.

 

Dara yawned again and a pink box into Bom’s hands. “Didn’t you hear the homeless look is the trend this year?”

 

“Uh-huh” Bom uttered not looking convinced. She stepped aside and let Dara enter the house. “Is smelling like a dog also part of this new fashion trend?” she asked again

 

“Yup it’s my new perfume.” Dara replied over her shoulder. Dara flopped into an oversized chair in the corner of the room, her feet dangling over the armrest.

 

Bom huffed and dropped into the leather sofa opposite end of the room. “You should’ve showered before coming over.” Bom opened the pink box and found 6 large different kinds of cupcake. She looks at Dara with a wide smile. “You smell perfectly fine Bessie”

 

Dara laugh at her watching how she endeavor the cupcake. Bom’s mom is vegetarian and a have a gluten free diet. That’s why she understands how Bom excitedly eats the cupcake.

 

“So why are you looking so tired today?” she asked brightly while taking another bite of the PB cupcake.

 

“Boys” she casually answered while drawing her legs underneath her.

 

Bom’s expression turned curious. “Boys?” she inquired. “As in plural?”

Dara nodded and held up a finger. “Seunghyun” she held up another finger “Dongwook oppa” a third finger went up “ Taeyang and Minwoo”

 

“Wow” Bom said in astonishment “It’s like one of those reality hoarding shows except of useless junk, your hoarding boys”

 

Dara chuckled at the analogy. “Trust me, I don’t want to hoard any of them. Especially last night”

 

“So what happened” Bom prompted as she started eating another round of cupcake. “I’m assuming you had to pick up Dongwook from another one of his parties”

 

“Yup” Dara sighed remembering the events last night. “It wouldn’t be that bad except Eric cornered me about Taeyang again. I swear the guy is in love. It took me over half an hour to get away!” she exclaimed.

 

Bom look amused at Dara’s distress. “What about Minwoo? What happened last night?”

 

Dara rolled her eyes. “He needed a ride home so I offered to drop him off. The only problem was that he kept getting nauseas, so every five minutes I had to pull over to the side of the road so he could puke”

 

Bom cringed “Nasty. Why would they get so drunk? Don’t they have football practice today?”

 

Dara shook her head “Coach gave them weekend off. They start back up on Monday after school”

 

“I still don’t get why you bail Dongwook out so much” Bom commented as she watched Dara yawn.

 

“No you too” she groaned and slump down in the chair “You sound exactly like Seunghyun”

 

“Well it’s a valid question. You always ride to his rescue. It’s like you’re his personal driver” Bom argued

 

Dara snorted. “What is it with people comparing me to driver? Seunghyun said I was oppa’s chauffer”

 

Bom chuckled. “This Seunghyun guy sounds pretty intelligent if you asked me.”

 

Dara eyes narrowed and she shot Bom a glare. “He’s not. He’s pain in my ”

 

That morning, Seunghyun had sent her a couple of text suggesting certain ual favors for his tutoring lesson. Chauvinistic pig! And to think she had felt bad about hurting his feelings! Good riddance she couldn’t wait until tomorrow when they exchanged phones and he was out her life!

 

“Speaking of Seunghyun, did you ever find out what he and Woobin talked about?” Bom inquired.

 

Dara scowled remembering his condition before agreeing to his trice. There was no way in hell he was coming with her to visit Woobin. Dara quickly recounted the conversation to Bom.

 

“Interesting” Bom drawled. Her eyes turning thoughtful. “So, basically he demands that you spend more time with him?”

 

Dara shrugged. “I guess. But it’s not like he can enforce it once we exchange phone tomorrow”

 

“Do you know what this guy looks like?” Bom asked.

 

“Nope” Dara sighed and crossed her arms. “The only thing I know is that he’s obsessed with a race cars and bikini models.” The guy had over twenty pictures of surgically enhanced models lying provocatively on cars. No pictures of himself, his friends or his family. Not that she could complain. The only pictures she had on her phone were the beach and Max.

“So how are you going to know who is he when you meet?”

 

Dara frowned. “Good question. We haven’t set up a time or place to meet yet” Dara got up and plucked his phone out of her purse and settle back on the chair.

 

Dara

Undie boy. When and where do you want to meet tomorrow?

 

“He probably won’t respond for a while. He has football practice till five” Dara added.

 

Bom’s eyebrows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter