Apologies&Surfboard

Accidentally Switch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Dara wakes up on her stomach, with her head turned to the side and her hands buried underneath her. She rubbed her head against the pillow, wiping the drool off her face. She opens her eyes and come face to face with Seunghyun’s phone.

 

“What the-.” She suddenly remembers that she was talking to Seunghyun last night. How the hell she falls asleep while talking to him. Dara look at clock and it was only 6:30 in the morning she also notice that she didn’t change her clothes and just slept last night.

 

 The phone suddenly beeped indicating a text and Dara warily picked it up. Only one person would be texting her this early morning, and frankly she wasn’t sure she wanted to talk to him after last night. It was one thing to banter with him every day. It was a whole another thing to fall asleep on him while talking on the phone.

 

Seunghyun

Do you know that you snore excessively loud?

 

Dara stared at his text in horror and felt her cheeks start to warm. “I do not snore!” she yelled at the phone as if he could hear her.

 

Dara

Darn it! So you weren’t just a figment of my imagination?

 

Seunghyun

Oh please babe. You couldn’t dream up something as awesome as me.

 

Dara

You’re right. When I dreamed about you, you were a lot less infuriating and lot more charming.

 

Seunghyun

Hmmm.so you do ADMIT you were DREAMING ABOUT ME?? ;)

 

Dara jaw dropped. She did not dream about him!! The boy was infuriating. Absolutely infuriating. Why was he even texting her so early in the morning.

 

Dara

Whatever! You know some people are like clouds. When they disappear, it’s a brighter day!!

 

Seunghyun

Do you always mask your true feelings with insults? Don’t be afraid Dara. You can love me freely ;)

 

“Love?” Dara exclaimed in disbelief. “Love? What the hell was he on?” she could barely stand him. Let alone love him. “He is definitely egotistical, conceited bastard” she mumbled while typing her reply.

 

Dara

Do you always have to make everything about you?

 

Seunghyun

Changing the topic? Is this another tactic you use to hide your feelings?

 

Dara

Unless your name is google. Stop acting like you know everything.

 

Seunghyun

I’ll take that as a yes. No need to be so defensive baby doll. Just wanted to see how you were doing after yesterday. Hope you’re all better now.

 

Dara felt a pang of guilt. That was the reason why he was texting her? He had been checking up on her? Darn it! Now she felt like a . When did Seunghyun become so nice? I didn’t even know that this day will come that I will admit that he is thoughtful.

 

Her thumbs hovered over the virtual keyboard, she was thinking what will she reply but her mind went blank. What could she possibly say? Embarrass by her words she said to Seunghyun and don’t know what to say. She just typed something.

 

Dara

Thanks. I gotta go. Have to feed the dog.

 

She grimaced as she pressed send. Really I have to feed the dog this early? Is that the best I could do? Seunghyun must have thought the same thing because seconds later, his response popped up.

 

Seunghyun

 Really Dara? You have to feed the dog? At least if you are going to brush me off have some decent and better excuse. Peace.

 

Dara stared at his brusque text. Was he offended? My gosh. She didn’t think anything could penetrate his wall of arrogance. This was Seunghyun. He was made of Teflon. Crap. Now she felt like .

 

Dara

It’s not a brush off..

 

 

Ten minutes passed and no response from him. “Comeon” Dara grumbled impatiently while staring at the blank screen. “Text me back.  an insult or something” a minute went by and still no response from him.

 

Dara

Sorry :(

 

 

Still no answer from him. Fed up from waiting on his reply. She threw his phone across the bed. Gosh. Why was she even stressing about it? It was Seunghyun. It’s not like she owed him. If anything, he should the one apologizing to her!  Despite her rumbled she pick Seunghyun’s phone again to look if he replied already but there was nothing.

 

 

“Morning sis. Why are you still wearing your clothes from yesterday?” Dara looked at the door and it was his brother all dress up already for his football practice.

 

“I’m so effing tired yesterday that I just fall asleep without me knowing. Why are you all dress up already isn’t it too early for practice?” Dara pry.

 

Dongwook went inside her room and lie down on her bed. “I told you about the applications already right?” Dara nodded “And I told you that they are interested with Fourth too right?” Dara nodded again. “Then that’s why I am early for practice.”

 

“Oppa you are good enough already. You don’t have to work yourself too much” Dara said to him. But Dongwook was just quiet. He jolted up and pats Dara’s head.

 

“Times like this I’m glad I have a sister” he said and stands up going out of her room. But before he close the door he remind her  “Wash your face and change clothes before coming down for breakfast let’s not worried the parentals. They might think you are killing yourself to work just to go Europe”  Dara smile on his brother and when he close the door she can’t hide how she suddenly felt worried for him.

 

“I hope you won’t kill your body for football too oppa.” Dara muttered before she went to her bathroom and clean herself.

 

--

Dara went to Surf Shack after two hours she had breakfast with her family. She immediately saw Bom ringing up a customer.

 

“Is Sean here?” Bom nodded and pointed the back room before turning her attention back to the customer.

 

She walked in and saw Sean with his paper works. She knocks on the door lightly so he will know the she was there. “Dara what’s up? What are you doing here?” he asks.

 

“Well I’m ok.” Dara started.

 

“Ok that nice. What brings you here?” he asks curiously.

 

Dara was nervous ever since she step down on the bus she was riding and walk her way to Surf Shack, but she really need to do it.

 

“Well.. I.. you see” Dara looked at Sean and she was looking at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter