FiftyDollars

Accidentally Switch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Loser pays for the food!!”Bom yelled as she dropped her belongings on the sand and ran toward the blue waves. Dara let out a loud groan and chased after her best friend. The two of them dove into the ocean and swam toward the hidden cove a hundred feet off the shore.

 

Bom hit the sand first and performed a customary victory dance she has perfected over the years. A minute later, Dara emerged out of the ocean, huffing and puffing. “I don’t even know why I bother. You always win the races”

 

Bom laughed at her friend’s suffering. “You know if you exercised more you might actually stand a chance at winning” she teased. Bom sat down next to Dara and stretched out her legs, tyring to soak in as much as possible.

 

“I exercise” Dara protested. “I surf the internet”

 

Bom snorted “On second thought keep surfing. I like never having to pay for food”

 

Dara placed an arm over her eyes blocking out the blinding rays. “Stingy best friend” she griped under her breath “Using my laziness to fuel her food addiction”

 

“That’s the only reason why I keep you around” Bom said cheerfully.

 

“And here I thought it was for charming personality” Dara drawled. I feel so deceived after all these years.”

 

“Well that too” Bom paused “but mostly it’s for your money” she jokingly confessed

 

Dara huffed. “Some bestfriend you are. I knew I shouldn’t have shared my twizzlers with you in kindergarten” she complained

 

The two were silent for a couple minutes, getting lost in their own thoughts.

 

Bom finally broke the silence “Hey Dara. You haven’t told me yet about the guy who got your phone?”

 

Dara let out a big sigh before speaking “Oh that”

 

“Oh that?!? Spill the juices”  Bom sit up and look at her best friend whose arm are covering her eyes.

 

Dara peak at Bom and she can tell how eager she is to know who got my phone. Well if it happens to her too I’ll pry “Well some chauvinistic pig got my phone and I am stuck to it for a week cause he is in football camp”

 

“And?”

 

“That’s it!” Dara said nonchalantly.

 

“That can’t be it! What do you mean by chauvinistic pig? Did he try to have phone with you?” Bom ask her, wiggling her eyebrow while Dara just roll her eyes.

 

“Will you stop? Do you even think I will do that? Do you know what his wallpaper on his phone?” Dara wait for Bom to talk but she moves her hand telling me to go on. “It’s a blonde girl in a bikini on top of Ferrari!! I told him that’s disgusting and he said that’s normal for guys like him!”

 

“Dara I think that is really normal. I’m sure Dongwook have lots on his phone too”  Dara grimaced on the thought that his brother got some those kinds of photos. But Bom suddenly got excited on her thought and ask her “Did you check the photos folder? Let’s check if he’s hot!”

 

“Bom!!”

 

“OK! But aren’t you curious how he looks like?”

 

“I check it already and its all girls in bikini” Dara said with a low voice.

 

“See your curious on how he looks like”

 

“Its just because his voice is..”  Dara paused she don’t want to admit that jerk got a nice deep y voice..

 

“What? Don’t stop now!!”

 

“He got a nice deep voice, I just wondered how does he look like” Dara admit sheepishly.

 

“Did he took over Woobin already?” Dara eyes widened. And act like she is gagging.

 

“NEVER!! He is a pig and Woobin is a prince charming!” Dara stated.

 

“But he got a nice deep voice huh”

 

“That’s all he got”

 

“Really?” Bom tease Dara who obviously getting pissed.

 

“BOM?!”

 

“Ok I’ll stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter