TheMeetUp

Accidentally Switch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seunghyun : I’m here

 

Dara’s heart started pounding and in the distance she heard Lava’s front door open. She slowly lifted her head and watched as a tall, dark haired boy wearing an aviator sunglasses sauntered through the threshold. Even from the distance, Dara could tell he was a football player. His black shirt did nothing to hide his toned arms and torso.

 

When he turned back around, Dara studied his face, he takes off his sunglasses so she notice he had nice almond shape eyes. Pretty good cheekbones and sharp jawline.  His nice tan color bring a certain manliness aura to him. Dara watched his steps slowed and he casually looked around the store, searching for her.

 

“Dara! Your order is up!” a voice cried out from behind the counter. The employee plopped down her drink and turned to help another customer.

 

As soon as he heard his name, Seunghyun’s head snapped around. He patiently stood there and waited for Dara to reveal herself. Slowly, she rose from her chair and walked toward her drink. She could feel Seunghyun’s eyes narrow in on her as she grabbed the cup and a straw. Feeling self-conscious, she lingered there, taking an inordinate amount of time to push the straw into the cup.

 

“Hello babydoll” a husky voice said from behind her.

 

Without having to look Dara knew who it was. She could recognize that voice anywhere. “Hello Seunghyun” she greeted as she turned around to face him. Their gazes locked and Dara felt the air leave her lungs. His eyes were absolutely stunning. They were vivid deep brown that seemed to shimmer in the light.

 

His face broke out in a grin as he reached over and grabbed the coffee out of Dara’s hands. “Thanks for being so considerate. I was really thirsty” he took a long sip before strolling toward the table she just left.

 

Dara’s jaw dropped. Did her really just take her drink like that? Who did he think he was? Freaking Obama?

 

His brown eyes twinkled as he sat down across the room and took another long sip. She marched toward him, set in a grim line. “Look here, Seunghyun” she began angrily her hands on her hips. “You can’t ju-“

 

Seunghyun grabbed the wrist closest to him and gently tugged till she toppled into the seat next to him. “That’s better” he stated. He positioned his body so their knees were barely touching. “Now what was it you wanted to yell at me about? And by the way” he paused and made a show of looking at her from top to bottom. “That’s not the outfit we agreed upon”

 

Dara jerked her knee away. “You are the most infuriating boy I have ever met” she hissed

 

He appeared unruffled by her anger and instead gave her a boyish grin. “I’m no boy, baby doll” he leaned into her and lifted the cup of iced coffee till the straw was lightly touching her bottom lip. “You want a sip? You look flushed”

 

Dara eyes narrowed as she pushed the cup away. “You mean do I want a sip of my own drink?” she asked enraged by his actions.

 

“You know, if I didn’t know any better, I’d say you were the one who was the only child. Clearly, you have a problem with sharing” he said offhandedly, looking more amused with every passing second.

 

Dara growled and muttered a few obscenities under her breath. She held out her hand. “Where’s my phone?” she demanded.

 

“Oh come on, calm down” Seunghyun said in a soothing tone. “I’ll go buy you another one”

 

“Don’t bother” Dara retorted but he was already walking toward the cash register. She observed him casually joke around with the gangly employee while he ordered her drink. He turned around and flashed Dara a smile before paying. Despite her anger, Dara couldn’t help but notice how gorgeous he was. Damn him. She almost wished he was a pimply scrawny guy so she wouldn’t feel so attracted. Dara turned her back to him and pretended to be engrossed with the napkin lying before her.

 

A few moments later, a large iced coffee appeared before her. “You’re welcome, baby doll” he whispered in her ear, sending a shiver down her spine.

 

Dara had the strongest urge to turn her head and look into his eyes but she resisted.

 

 Barely.

 

 Instead, Dara said lightly “Now you just have to but me seven more and we’ll be even for the condoms”

 

Seunghyun straightened up and burst out laughing. “It’s a date.” He grabbed her right arm and pulled her up. “Come on. The sun is out. Let’s go walk on the beach.” He enthusiastically said.

 

“I don’t know how I feel about you manhandling me like this” Dara complained, even though she was already starting to gather her things.

 

He chuckled. “Most girls would love to manhandle by Me.” he replied arrogantly.

 

Dara shot him a pointed look and said sharply. “IM NOT M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter