ITRUSTHIM

Accidentally Switch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara waved goodbye as the customer she helped tuck the new board under her arm. She knew she looked foolish, grinning like a fool but she couldn’t help it. She’d been in a great mood ever since her date with Seunghyun.

 

Pink stain her cheeks as he remembered how long Seunghyun carried her on the cave. It was the most intense make out she ever experience. She shocked herself by how bold she’s been with him. They had an easy and natural rapport that seemed to build the longer they were around each other.

 

Unfortunately, she hadn’t seen him much since the date. Both of their schedules clashed with each other. It seemed whenever he was free to hang out, she has work and whenever she was off, he had football practice. However they made up for it by nightly phone calls and constant texts during the day.

 

Her phone then vibrated in her pocket. Half expecting to see a text from Seunghyun, she was surprised when it was from Bom.

 

Bommie

We still on for The Cookie Factory after your shift?

 

The cookie factory was well known restaurant, famous for its eight inch cookies topped with ice cream.

 

Dara

Definitely. You want me to swing by and pick you up?

 

Bommie

No need. I’m at the mall.

 

Dara

You’re not strolling the food court for samples again are you?

Bommie

Why are you saying that like it’s a bad thing?

 

Dara

You promised me you were going to stop! How long have you been sneaking around behind my back?

 

Bommie

Every Tuesday and Thursday for a couple weeks.

 

Dara

It’s because of that new girl at the soft pretzel stand isn’t it? I saw her slip you that second sample the last time were there.

 

Bommie

I’m sorry! She told me her schedule and I couldn’t stay away. They brought out the cinnamon rolls.. gotta go before the old geezers start whacking their canes around. See you later!

 

She laughed as she pocketed her phone. It was a good thing she just put a stack of two for one coupon in her wallet. She had a feeling she would need them. She picked up another pile of invoices and headed to the back of store.

 

--

The sun was starting to set as Dara exited the store. She sent a brief text to Bom letting her know that she is on her way. Distracted, she collided head first into a hard chest. Warm hands wrapped around her, steadying her as she wobbled. “I’m so sorry” she muttered and moved to step back. But the stranger didn’t let go.

 

“You can always run into me anytime.”

Her eyes lifted up to see Seunghyun who was staring down at her with a warm smile on his face. “What are you doing here? I thought you were at dinner with your family?”

 

“Came to say hello to my favorite girl” he then leaned over and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. Glancing on the shop, he asked. “Why are you here outside?”

 

“I got off early.”

 

“Perfect! Let’s go for a drive. I miss you” he said and hugged her tightly.

 

Inwardly, she winced. “Actually.. I have plans with Bommie.”

 

Seunghyun was the one wincing this time. “Cancel it.”

 

“I can’t do that” she refused to be the girl who dropped everything just because of a boy.

 

“You see her all the time. It’s my turn” his hands still on the curve of her waist. “I know a secret spot that looks out at the entire ocean. We can drive up there and stay for a while..”

 

She was tempted to say yes.. So very tempted. She wanted to kiss him for weeks now. However she promised Bom and they hadn’t seen each other as well. “I really can’t” she said after careful deliberation. “But you can come with me.”

 

The pout on his lips turned into a hard line. “I want to spend time with you baby doll. Only you. Not your friend”

 

She slid her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her and kissed him on his right cheek. “And you will be.”

 

“I want you alone” he added meaningfully.

 

She leaned back, her fingers threading together to cup the back of his neck. “I don’t have to be home till eleven. We can meet up with Bom and then spend alone time after. How about that?”

 

He made a deep sigh before nodding his head. “I want a full make out session. No skimping.”

 

She smile on his pout. “And if I don’t agree?”

 

“I’ll send you back and demand a full refund.”

 

“That will be a lovely conversation you’ll have with my father. I’ll be sure to collect your ashes and give them back to your parents” she said laughing.

 

He let out a long suffering sigh. “It’s the price I pay to kiss a beautiful girl.” His arms released her and he entwined their hands. “Let’s get this over with. The sooner I get you by myself.”

 

They walked over to his Rover and she hopped in. she could barely fit due to the amount of stuff littering the front seat. Books and football equipment crammed under the seat, piles of paper sitting on top of the dashboard, but what concern her most was the mountain of blue and yellow packages heaped onto the seat cushion. Piles and piles of peeps. It looked like a factory exploded in his truck.

 

Shaking her head, she dumped the packages in the back seat. “I’m pretty sure you were secretly the Easter Bunny in another life.” She picked up an empty box and sighed. “Either that or a very mean dentist whose hatred for sugar has come back to haunt him.”

 

“No smack talk about my peeps baby.” he teased as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter