ISHECOMING

Accidentally Switch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You’re going to have to get a ride home today” Dongwook informed her sister as he drove them to the school next morning.

 

“No need” Dara said, dismissing the idea. “I brought a book to keep me entertained. I’ll just hang out at the bleachers till your football practice ends.”

 

Even in high school, Dara had gotten use to waiting for Dongwook. His football practices usually lasted an hour after school was let out.

 

Dongwook ran a hand through his hair. “Coach is making practice extra-long today”

 

Dara shrugged. “So? It’s no big deal. I don’t mind waiting”

 

His eyes darted over to her.  “But its first day of school. There will be homework to work on for you. And.. and you will meet new people for sure to hang out with. Won’t you be bored if you wait for me?”

 

Dara looked over at him in surprise. “Since when did you care if I’m bored or not?”

 

“I’ve always cared”

 

“You have?

 

“of course you’re my sister”

 

“So, all those time when it was pouring down rain, and you wouldn’t let me use the car, it was because you cared about me?” Dara drawled.

 

Dongwook nodded his head so quickly it was almost comical. “Exactly. What kind of brother would I be to let my only sister drive on wet slippery roads?”

 

“The kind of brother that hogs the car” Dara retorted as she cross her arms.

 

Dongwook flashed a winning smile. “So it’s agreed. You’ll catch a ride with Bom? Or take the bus?”

 

Dara eyed him suspiciously. Why didn’t he want her at his football practice? She turned her body, so he could face his brother fully. “What’s going on oppa? Why do you want to get rid of me so badly?”

 

“I can’t tell you”

 

“Cant or wont?”

 

Dongwook kept his eyes on the road, refusing to answer her. Dara then leaned back in her seat with a sigh, speculating what he could be hiding. “I know” she suddenly exclaimed.

 

Dongwook look at her. “You do?” he asked nervously.

 

“You’re going to haze the new comers, aren’t you?”

 

Dongwook exhaled the breathe of air he was holding, looking relived. “Don’t tell anyone it’s a secret”

 

Dara smirked. “Have no fear. This mouth is a locked vault” she kidded. “Just don’t haze Jinwoo too badly.”

 

Dongwook give her sister a meaningful look. “Do you by any chance have a crush on him?”

Dara eyes widened. “Hell no. where did you get that! It’s just he looks so fragile last night. So go easy on him”

 

“Good. Don’t think on liking him. He looks kind of pu$sy to me. If he becomes your boyfriend I don’t think he can protect you.”

 

“Dongwook Oppa!!”

 

“What?! I’m just telling the truth!”

 

“Don’t make snap judgements, oppa. Some people maybe more than they seem” Dara warned. Thinking about Seunghyun.

 

She then glanced out the window, wondering what he was doing right now? Probably waking up with a massive hangover. Why was he even drinking last night? Didn’t he have school today? Her hands itched to grab her phone and text him.

 

Dara pressed her lips together in a hard line when she realized what she was doing. God! Why couldn’t she just forget about that idiot? After his abdominal behavior yesterday, she shouldn’t be worried about him.

 

Dongwook pulled up into an empty space in the school’s parking lot and go out. He threw the car keys at her after spotting his group of friends. “Will you lock up for me, Dars? Thanks” without even bothering to wait for her answer, as he started to walk away.

 

“Is this another shining example of how much you care about me?” Dara called after him, twirling the keys on her finger.

 

He shot her a quick grin over his shoulder. “If I say yes, will you believe me?”

 

“No”

 

“Then no”

 

“Idiot” Dara grumbled affectionately as she watched him head towards his friends. Her brother may be selfish at times, but deep down, Dara knew she could always count on him. The bond between them was strong and unbreakable. She would always be there for him and vice versa. It was a comforting feeling to have.

 

Old McDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O

 

She turned her head around to see where it was coming from, but no one was there.

 

-And on his farm he had some cows. E-I-E-I-O

 

Dara walked on the hallway to go to her first period but the sound is still there. There was only couple of students walking ahead of her, but the song wasn’t coming from them.

 

-With a moo, moo here. And a moo moo there-

 

The students head of her glanced back, giving Dara a strange look. It was suddenly dawned on her where that embarrassing song was coming from. Dara immediately open her bag and pull out her phone.

 

-Everywhere a moo, moo-

 

She felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment as she heard someone snicker. “Hello?” she whispered.

“Hey, are you already at school?” Bom immediately asked.

 

“Just got here.” Dara dropped her gaze as she rushed past the people looking at her. “I’m heading to first class now.”

 

“Awesome. Meet you there”

 

Dara ended the call and immediately set her phone on vibrate. “Seunghyun” she hissed. Her eyes blazing. That sneaky bastard! He must have reset all her ring tones before they swapped their phones back. And to think she felt bad for him this morning?! No sir! That bastard was dead to her.

 

Dara made it to her first class. She looks at her watch and she is still 10 mins early. She sat at the middle of the class and wait for Bom. They have same first two classes today.

 

“You’ll never guess what happened after you left the shack yesterday” I heard Bom say as she sits down beside me.

 

“Seunghyun drunk dialed me in the middle of the night and called me prude?” Dara said.

 

“What?”

 

“Nevermind”

 

“Do you think I can nevermind that? Stop being a chicken”

 

“A chicken?” Dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter