Fourth

Accidentally Switch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

5:00AM

 

“Oppa” Dara whispered as she nudges him. “Dongwook oppa!” she hissed. She grabbed the bottle water in his desk and poured a small amount to stream over his face.

 

“What the !” He said and jolted up. He looked around wildly, trying to discover what happened. He wiped his face and glared at Dara. “What the hell Dars?” he asked angrily.

 

“We gotta get the car at Hyuna’s house” she reminded him.

 

“Ugh, can we not?” he slumped back and plants his head into covers.

 

“You are already in trouble with the parentals. Let’s not push it. comeon!” Dara grabbed his hand and started dragging him off bed.

 

“Okay, okay” He grumbled and got out of bed. His eyes glinted when he saw the water bottle Dara poured to him still open. Before Dara could react he grabbed the bottle and splashes it to her. Laughing at her shocked expression, he shoved his sister out of the room and locked the door before she retaliates.

 

“I’ll be in the car in five sis” he said. He chuckled when he heard her stomp outside his room.

 

--

In the car

 

“Hey, what was with you last night?” Dongwook ask her while checking his phone.

 

“What do you mean?” Dara look at him for a second and look back on the road again.

“When I texted you last night, asking you to pick me up, you said wait” Dongwook go to her messages and find Dara’s text and read it. “Man up and get your own ride home or do you not have any balls because my feminist ways shriveled them up!”

 

Dara rolled her eyes. “Ignore him. He’s an ”

 

“Who is him?” Dongwook asked with suspicion.

 

“Just some jerk who has my phone” Dara said casually as she concentrated on driving. But Dongwook’s posture stiffen his big brother proctective instinct is on.

 

“What do you mean that jerk has your phone?”

 

“We accidentally swapped our phones at the fair. I will have it back on Saturday.”

 

Dongwook crossed his arms on his chest. “Who is this guy? Do you know him?”

 

Dara shook her head. “Nope. Never met him. He says his name is Seunghyun” Dara looked over at Dongwook to see if it rings a bell but his face remained blank.

 

“Never heard of him” he said with a disapproving frown on his face.

 

Dara thought that it was odd since Seunghyun played football. Her brother knew almost every opponent’s name and stats plays on college. Maybe Seunghyun is still on highschool?

 

“I heard the football team is going to be great this year”

 

Dongwook’s face lifts up at his favorite topic. “We are going to crush Trojans. The offensive team is on fire!”

 

“That’s awesome. How was the application you send from Texas and Florida?”

 

Dongwook shrugged his shoulder. “I heard they are interested with me so they will watch my games from now on”

 

“Then that’s good right? You are one of the best!” Dara exclaimed, she got excited for her brother. “Does mom and Dad know?”

 

He shook his head. “You are first one”

 

“Why not? Playing for Ohio, Texas or Florida has been one of your dreams since NFL recruits a lot from there.”

 

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. A gesture he only does when he is nervous or uncomfortable. “I just don’t want any expectations. You know how dad and mom are”

 

Dara nodded, she understands what he means.

 

“I heard that Florida was interested with Fourth as well” Dongwook added, his eyes flashed with irritation. Fourth was the star quarterback of Trojans and my brother is one of his main rival.

 

“Does it really matter? Cant both of you go to Florida?” Dara ask him.

 

“Are you serious? Ofcourse it matters! If we get on the same team we would be competing to play for first string” his tone was in disbelief.

Dara smirked “Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter