Gift For The Readers

Constant and Changing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone! Sorry for the wait. Here's the epub version of Constant and Changing that I promised. I haven't had enough time to give this epub as much attention as I wanted to. I was planning to re-read the entire thing and edit all of the little typos I'd noticed over the years and fix some of the awkward sections and flesh out others, but I haven't had a chance to do so. A few readers seem to be eager for the epub release though, so here's the early/unpolished copy.

One major change you'll notice if you read the epub version is that I've gone through and added dates to the beginning of every chapter and at the newly added section breaks in most chapters (I didn't get a chance to re-read the whole thing yet so likely not all of the needed section breaks are added yet). I started flowing those dates back into the AFF version as well and will finish it later. As I was reading, I realized that I no longer knew the EXACT date where every real life event happened, not like I used to. So I figured adding the dates would help readers (and myself) understand the flow of time in this story. It was amazing to see the dates start in September 2014 and then go all the way to 2019 and finally 2023 by the epilogue. What a trip. :)

The Dropbox link for my epub is below. This first epub is version 1.0, but I expect I'll release a v1.1 or v2.0 in the future after I finish the editing. There are 2 versions with the same written content, but different covers (one in purple t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter